• 2(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)
Is it me or did you make it so when I pause a 3D film the menu at the bottom is now 3D.
Background movie related wallpapers seems new too.

Mine seemed to auto update as well, either that or I'm going mad. Either way - still a really nice skin.

Cheers for the update.
works well for me fantastic skin one question is there any option to set default view to slim list
This is a great skin however if I could make a suggestion -

The home widgets were missing the '0' if the Season number or Episode number is less than 10 (my OCD got the better of me :p)
e.g S1E1 instead of S01E01, so I changed a line of code in IncludesHomeMenuWidgets.xml on line number 1597

Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>

to:
Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Episode,9) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Episode,9)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S0$INFO[ListItem.Season]E$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E0$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S0$INFO[ListItem.Season]E0$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>

(2015-08-08, 21:58)James_liv Wrote: Is it me or did you make it so when I pause a 3D film the menu at the bottom is now 3D.
Background movie related wallpapers seems new too.

Mine seemed to auto update as well, either that or I'm going mad. Either way - still a really nice skin.

Cheers for the update.

Not that I'm aware of :-) Might be something added in Isengard?
(2015-08-08, 22:34)pjrollo2000 Wrote: works well for me fantastic skin one question is there any option to set default view to slim list

skin settings --> media library views --> forced views
(2015-08-08, 23:36)badboy123 Wrote: The home widgets were missing the '0' if the Season number or Episode number is less than 10 (my OCD got the better of me :p)
e.g S1E1 instead of S01E01, so I changed a line of code in IncludesHomeMenuWidgets.xml on line number 1597

Thanks for spotting this. I have fixed it in the skin. Available in next update.
Can the background color in the options menu be changed?
It is a bright grey. The same as in the info screen for TV NEXT AIR.

I think I have all of the other color settings figured out.
(2015-08-08, 23:36)badboy123 Wrote: This is a great skin however if I could make a suggestion -

The home widgets were missing the '0' if the Season number or Episode number is less than 10 (my OCD got the better of me :p)

Code:
[UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E0$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>

to:
Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Episode,9) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Episode,9)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S0$INFO[ListItem.Season]E$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S$INFO[ListItem.Season]E0$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle][CR][UPPERCASE]S0$INFO[ListItem.Season]E0$INFO[ListItem.Episode][/UPPERCASE]</value>

If you think that numbering scheme bugging you is OCD, then I have it too.
That would bug me.

I haven't noticed it yet.

Thanks for the diagnosis, doc!
(2015-08-09, 03:39)aksarge Wrote: Can the background color in the options menu be changed?

I think you're using the classic theme, right ?
That grey panel is from the original MediaPortal skin. For the classic theme I tried to keep things as close to the original as possible in Kodi.
For the default theme that panel can be customized but for the classic it can't. I can add this to the skin if you want...
Just tried your skin for the first time in a long time and I must say I am extremely impressed with it!

Been playing with it to get the views/colour/widgets working how I like them and so far I think I have found one bug/issue....

I currently have classic horizontal menu as my default view and the following might not be the full steps to how it happened or to recreate it but I tried changing the widgets on the main menu...

by using a remote control to go on to the sub menu, I changed this to 'in progress' as I use this quite a lot. It showed nothing, although I know I have shows in progress.

I then pressed down on my remote to access the main menu but because it wasn't showing anything as being in progress, I couldn't press up to re-access the sub menu to change it to somehthing else?

I tried re-assigning the widget using configure shortcuts - default widget - tv shows widget but this had no effect so I changed it to recently added episodes, which worked but now the text for the home screen sub menu is missing and I am unable to get it back?

Sorry for the long winded response but I hope you followed it, I'll see about uploading some screenshots if they would help?
@blondeshanks I will try to reproduce your error once I'm back home.
(2015-08-09, 13:49)marcelveldt Wrote: @blondeshanks I will try to reproduce your error once I'm back home.
Ok, thanks... I should have said also it's not an issue where functionality is lost or needing immediate attention as I am loving the skin and getting to grips with the many options Smile
Just found another small issue....

In movie sets, the collective running time of the movies appears to be incorrect.

For example, The Dark Knight Collection - all 3 films 7:36 but in brackets at the side it says 27404 minutes?

This applies to all collection films, not just the above example
(2015-08-09, 10:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-09, 03:39)aksarge Wrote: Can the background color in the options menu be changed?

That grey panel is from the original MediaPortal skin. For the classic theme I tried to keep things as close to the original as possible in Kodi.
For the default theme that panel can be customized but for the classic it can't. I can add this to the skin if you want...

If I am using classic I will swap to default.

If I am using default and cannot change it, I will live with it.

Thanks
(2015-08-09, 16:36)aksarge Wrote:
(2015-08-09, 10:01)marcelveldt Wrote:

If I am using classic I will swap to default.

If I am using default and cannot change it, I will live with it.

Thanks

I was using the classic.
But I may have to live with the gray because I liked the smaller more compact OSD.
It's my problem not a skin problem.

Another quirk is, in TV NEXT AIR, when you arrow right to go to next show the OPTIONS menu comes with you as you scroll right. It isn't affecting the addon, it just follows you.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)1