Solved JSON-RPC for bringing PVR Guide up?
I see that pressing "e" on a physical keyboard brings up the PVR guide. However, how is this done using JSON-RPC?

To be clear, I'm looking for the TV guide in timeline view with all channels (or whatever view state the guide was in is fine).

I looked through GUI.Windows and didn't see an enum that had epg in the name...

Thanks!
I don't use PVR so I don't know which window you are looking for but you can check the keymapping to see what is executed and if you're lucky it either opens a window (which you can do with GUI.ActivateWindow) or calls a specific action (which you can do with Input.ExecuteAction).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
This is an excellent suggestion. Doing that I found the following link: http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs

Everything is working, and now I have a more complete list of Windows than what's under GUI.Window on the wiki. Thanks so much!

PS: the complete command I used is: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","id":1,"params":{"window":"tvguide"}}

(2015-08-09, 13:06)Montellese Wrote: I don't use PVR so I don't know which window you are looking for but you can check the keymapping to see what is executed and if you're lucky it either opens a window (which you can do with GUI.ActivateWindow) or calls a specific action (which you can do with Input.ExecuteAction).
For other newbs like me, here's a more complex example I gleaned from the Window_IDs wiki for bringing up just the movie section:
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","params":{"window":"video","parameters":["videodb://movies/titles/"]}}

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JSON-RPC for bringing PVR Guide up?0