Kodi Jarvis alpha1 monthly Startup Crash
Using my windows 8.1 i7 IntelHD 4000 computer, as soon as I launch Kodi Jarvis I see the splash screen, then it crashes... No Addons installed... Attached are the logs...

Kodi.log

StackTrace

crashlog

Thanx in advance!
Moved to the right section as it is a support question and nothing which belongs to the development forum.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for putting this where it belongs...

I am having this same issue on a Win7 x64 AMD A8-3780 with the newest video drivers for AMD Radeon HD6670...

It stops at the exact same place... I am sure it is something that I am doing wrong I just don't know where to look...
blame AMD for worthless drivers
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I can not disagree... However it is still occuring on my other machine that is listed on post #1... Please advise...

I have attached a new log with Debug Logging turned on in advancedsettings.xml...

Kodi.log
There was one guy posting some sort of 'fix' with people running AMD hardware, haven't really read it, but some searching may yield results for you.

Also AMD...
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Jarvis alpha1 monthly Startup Crash0