I'm an idiot and need help
Hi and help,

I got the M8S box as a gift. I have it hooked up to my TV correctly and it seemed to be working for 1 day. After a few days of trying again, I reset to factory settings and now I can not get anything to work. I watched many videos on how to set it up but they all seem to be using their computers which I am not. I'm trying to use it like a "roku" box. I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade it to Kodi 15 and put in add-ons.

When I try to add on things it says network not connected (but it is..).

I'm looking for the idiots guide to setting it up on my TV only. Do I have to connect it to my computer 1st to put all the info into the box before I hook it to my TV?

If anyone has a step by step for me.. awesome.. or can refer me to someone or place. I've been searching and searching but not finding something for just box to TV and how to get it to stream.

I'd also love to find a tech person that would just come to my home to teach me how to use it.. in Los Angeles. Happy to pay for that service.

So... anyone have some advice for me?

Thanks,
Amy
It is Android box i guess
How it is connected to internet by wifi or cable? You can access something online like Google play store or website from browser?
Should be working straight from the box, no need to set this up for a addon install

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm an idiot and need help0