OS X Notification Center Remote for Kodi
Wow, can't believe I never saw this. Great work on the Notification Centre remote. Works pretty well. I've been using the Dashboard widget for the Mac, but yours seems more convenient, better designed and more convenient than the Dashboard version.

As you've requested suggestions for further improvements, I'd like to request the following:

- Replacing the "Input text from keyboard" article with an actual text input box where we can edit the content of the text from within the Notification Centre and then submit it. For example, delete, select etc. from within the Notification centre. Currently, the editing is done via the on-screen text entry keyboard only.

-Keyboard shortcuts - adding 'X' to stop playback. Also, maybe replacing 'M' with 'C' for context menu, like it is with the default Kodi shortcuts.

- This is very minor, but perhaps you could include a tiny label to display now playing position and title. e.g. "05:47/50:00 The Walking Dead".

Other than that, it's a great app. Will definitely be using frequently. Thanks Stbbrn Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notification Center Remote for Kodi - by Hustler1337 - 2016-02-26, 18:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Notification Center Remote for Kodi3