Help With Rom Collection Browser
Hello,

On on windows 10. I got movies, music, Playlater recordings and most all figured out. One thing I'm beating my head against the wall on is Rom Collection Browser. I've setup a directory un Program files with the MAME emulator and all significant folders. I have the roms in a "rom" folder in the MAME directory. I've successfully installed Rom Collection Browser and gone through the startup wizard many times BUT when complete the startup wizard and launch Rom Collection Browser I get a black screen with Year, Genre, Publisher and Developer on the bottom left all stating "not available" and a list of the rom zip files themselves on the right. I get no scraped info although I've attempted to re-scrape using the different scrapers but everything turns out the same. FYI... I can click each rom name and start a game within KODI but the interface looks as described above. I only have about 16 games. Also, I've used the newest 64 bit MAME first with same results but switched to the faster 32bit version Mame32v103. Still no change in results although the 32 bit version opens much faster. P.S. I attempted to follow along with the latest "how to" but it seems made for android?

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing a step?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Thank you in advance, Barry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help With Rom Collection Browser0