Zoom/Fit option for Picture Background
Good morning all,
I have enabled the Background image for the Pictures menu to pull from my NAS. This is working perfectly; however, some images don't fit on the screen. Are there any options to zoom, fit, etc. the pictures when using them for the Background ? Please note that I am not using them for my Screensaver (which has a few options), just the Picture background display (similar to Movies and TV fanarts).

If not, I was thinking of batch-resizing a copy of them to use for this purpose (using Serif PhotoPlus).
Hi Veegee.

How are the images displayed? Are your images 16:9 aspect ratio (1920x1080, 1280x720 etc)?

Both the regular image and multi images are set to scale the images. If your images are not 16:9, they will lose either the height or width to fill the screen, and center align them.

Cheers
Gade
Thank you for the reply. I believe the folder is a mix of sizes, ratios, etc. (was doing them using a FlipPal portable scanner). I will run a test batch conversion on them (not many in the test folder) and lock in the aspect and see how that works out.
Cool, sounds like a great idea.

Let me know if you need any help after the conversion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zoom/Fit option for Picture Background0