[MOD] Series Record for MediaPortal PVR with Mimic 2.x
I have created a skinned Series Record dialog for MediaPortal PVR addon with Mimic skin. To install:

1) Backup any existing file called DialogRecordSettings.xml in your Kodi\addons\skin.mimic\1080i folder
2) Download the file from here and place in the Kodi\addons\skin.mimic\1080i folder
3) Restart Kodi (or choose the reload skin option from the Power menu)

When recording you will be prompted to provide any optional series record details (note that some of the options in the dialog are only visible depending what values you have selected for other options)

Screenshot of the dialog is here
This is great thank you! Could you tell me how you went about creating this please
(2015-08-30, 18:09)totalitarian Wrote: This is great thank you! Could you tell me how you went about creating this please
I just took a copy of the file from the Confluence skin folder to understand what controls were needed on the dialog then used another Mimic dialog as the base file and merged in the controls and messed around with positioning of controls until I was happy with how it looked. If an updated version of Mimic is released it may overwrite this file so keep a copy of it just in case you need to put it back after an auto-update.
Thanks Smile
Nice one OP, it saved me having to reskin the one I used in Aeon Nox. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Series Record for MediaPortal PVR with Mimic 2.x0