How do I stop looping fanart on movie sets?
Hello again,

I recently upgraded to Aeon Madnox Beta for Isengard. I used to have Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 and had it set up where the fanart would NOT loop on my movie sets. I followed the instructions from user toineb on how to stop this:

(2014-04-17, 20:47)toineb Wrote: Nevermind, I have worked it out (well it works anyway)

In the default python file for the extended info script, I deleted the two lines relating to fanart from this section

for item in json_query['result']['setdetails']['movies']:
art = item['art']
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.DBID' % count, str(item.get('movieid')))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Title' % count, item['label'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Plot' % count, item['plot'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.PlotOutline' % count, item['plotoutline'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Path' % count, media_path(item['file']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Year' % count, str(item['year']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Duration' % count, str(item['runtime']/60))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(clearlogo)' % count, art.get('clearlogo',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(discart)' % count, art.get('discart',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
self.window.setProperty('Detail.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
title_list += item['label'] + " (" + str(item['year']) + ")[CR]"

hey presto it now shows the info for the movieset but with my chosen fanart for the actual movieset rather than a loop of each movie in the set.

My question: How do I do this again? I tried looking into the extended info folder with no luck... Thanks again for your help!
go into background customizer from any view and deselect 'Movie Set Fanart', you should just get one fanart for the movie set when you deactivate this switch.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-24, 19:10)Mike_Doc Wrote: go into background customizer from any view and deselect 'Movie Set Fanart', you should just get one fanart for the movie set when you deactivate this switch.

You sir, are a saint and a scholar. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I stop looping fanart on movie sets?0