No PVR clients
I have no PVR clients at all in this copy of Isengard I have . I would really like to get simple client ,

How do I get a zip of all the clients or just simple

This for Isengard

Thanks
Would love to know the answer to your question. Same here no PVR's.
After the update tonight my IPTV Simple Client that was already installed disappeared and there are no more PVR clients to me as well. What happened?
If you guys can't give any details about your situation then no one will help you. PVR add-ons don't just "disappear".
(2015-08-30, 07:32)Ned Scott Wrote: If you guys can't give any details about your situation then no one will help you. PVR add-ons don't just "disappear".

Ok i have osmc in raspberry pi with kodi 15.1 and Kernel Linux 4.1.5-1osmc. Yesterday night it appeared a message that an update is available. This message for update i had it other times too and it was updating without problem but this time PVR clients disappeared from the addons. Before the update IPTV simple client was already installed and exactly before the update i was even watching a channel. After i saw there are no more PVR addons in kodi repository I tried to install manually IPTV simple client and i enabled it. When i enable also TV in System -> TV I get this message: "Add-on couldn't be loaded. Check the log for more information about this message".
So here is the Log:

http://pastebin.com/vrRZ2XKs

So yes it really just "disappeared " and now i cant even install it. Any help?
Thats about where i am at as well upgraded from 5.0.3 to 5.95.2 ( OE so basically from Helix to Isengard )

IPTV Simple Client was enabled and functioning in Helix upgrade to Isengard no clients at all same as above tried a manual install "Add-on couldn't be loaded. Check the log for more information about this message".

Strange thing can't even upload a log either ...very weird

Any body with any ideas ?
Ok here is my log

http://xbmclogs.com/pp2qokv5o
Hmm, weird.

@nomercy14

In your case, the add-ons are there but OSMC needs to update their PVR packages. I'm guessing there's some accidental conflict that is preventing it from loading. I'll have to load OSMC up on one of my devices to be sure, but I'll try to get around to that.

@ute.

Your log doesn't say anything about IPTV Simple Client. I've been able to use IPTV Simple Client on my copy of OE 5.95.2. Are you using an Intel or AMD processor, or something like a Raspberry Pi or Amlogic processor? It could be similar to the OSMC situation, but only specific to certain platforms.
Amlogic , was wondering if it is platform specific

let me work on this a bit ...see where I get .....will let you know
ok tried unsupported add-ons from OE ...no pvr clients in there

so no idea what to do now ..............any ideas
Same Problem here with RPi2.
Even in the super repo the PVR Client section is empty.

edit:
just did a manual update, problem remains.
(2015-09-05, 11:56)theincogtion Wrote: Same Problem here with RPi2.
Even in the super repo the PVR Client section is empty.

edit:
just did a manual update, problem remains.

Totally same with me on Rasp2, running OpenElec 5.95.5
All I want is upgrade to Kodi 15.1, but it seems to be not simple as I think Rofl
Sorry guys, I keep getting distracted. I'll try this on my Pi's later today when I get back in town and see if it really is just a missing package for either OSMC or OpenELEC.
something new here?
PVR IPTV Simple Client is not present in Isengard 15.1. I've been trying to get an answer from both Kodi and WeTek but nobody has offered s solution as of yet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR clients1