• 24(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-02-25, 18:17)gmanlou Wrote: this is probably an easy one but how do i add the date and time to the upper left hand corner like before - can't find the setting. thanks
Date/time was never in the top left, it was top right. There is a skin setting under "Home window" that will move date/time from the menu to the top right of the home screen.
(2016-02-25, 17:02)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 10:17)maddog11 Wrote: Loving this theme :}
Is it possible to create a short cut to skin settings? from the settings sub menu, also how does one set up widgets?
You can fully customize the menus and widgets in Skin Settings > Home window > Setup menus and widgets.

Thanks for your prompt reply, appreciated. So can you tell me how do i add a link to skin settings?

regards
(2016-02-25, 19:55)maddog11 Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 17:02)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 10:17)maddog11 Wrote: Loving this theme :}
Is it possible to create a short cut to skin settings? from the settings sub menu, also how does one set up widgets?
You can fully customize the menus and widgets in Skin Settings > Home window > Setup menus and widgets.

Thanks for your prompt reply, appreciated. So can you tell me how do i add a link to skin settings?

regards

Once you're in the menu customiser, click 'Add' to add a new menu item. Then click 'Choose item for menu' (the first item in the list on the right). Scroll down to 'Settings >' and click it, then scroll down to 'Skin settings' and click it. And done.
On Films by genre side menu, View type selector, I went into settings and disabled thumbnail view. (Only list view remained enabled.) But the setting button also disappeared from the bottom, so you cannot re-enable view types from here.

This affects Music by genre and Fils by genre view type selector.
On other side menu view types, the setting button is still visible.
(2016-02-25, 18:40)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:17)gmanlou Wrote: this is probably an easy one but how do i add the date and time to the upper left hand corner like before - can't find the setting. thanks
Date/time was never in the top left, it was top right. There is a skin setting under "Home window" that will move date/time from the menu to the top right of the home screen.

i need to learn my right from my left again - thanks
(2016-02-25, 23:44)vgabor Wrote: On Films by genre side menu, View type selector, I went into settings and disabled thumbnail view. (Only list view remained enabled.) But the setting button also disappeared from the bottom, so you cannot re-enable view types from here.

The visibility on that button only shows it when there is more than one item in the list. Will have to see if there's another way to set the visibility for the case where someone turns off all but one.
(2016-02-26, 00:05)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:44)vgabor Wrote: On Films by genre side menu, View type selector, I went into settings and disabled thumbnail view. (Only list view remained enabled.) But the setting button also disappeared from the bottom, so you cannot re-enable view types from here.

The visibility on that button only shows it when there is more than one item in the list. Will have to see if there's another way to set the visibility for the case where someone turns off all but one.

I suppose you have to count all items, not only the enabled ones. Or simply show the setting button unconditionally.
Hello,

Very new to the forum but have been browsing for some time. I love the MIM.IC skin. Its quick and smooth animating. Like the big mouse pointer too Smile
I am customising my own build with some video addons. But what I would like to do, is use my OWN custom sounds I created on a synth. Its knowing where to load them.
I can see all the other default sounds which can be loaded. I would like to add mine to that list :-)

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Regards
(2016-02-26, 01:14)flashinglizard Wrote: Hello,

Very new to the forum but have been browsing for some time. I love the MIM.IC skin. Its quick and smooth animating. Like the big mouse pointer too Smile
I am customising my own build with some video addons. But what I would like to do, is use my OWN custom sounds I created on a synth. Its knowing where to load them.
I can see all the other default sounds which can be loaded. I would like to add mine to that list :-)

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Regards
Just FYI, "builds" with video addons are not encouraged or supported on this forum.

For your custom sounds, you'll want to create a skin sounds addon. http://kodi.wiki/view/Category:GUI_sound_add-ons

Fixed on github, also fixed a few other minor issues.
(2016-02-26, 06:34)braz Wrote:

Fixed on github, also fixed a few other minor issues.

Working beautifully, thank you!
Given the name of this skin, I thought I'd add an about screen and thank some of the folks that have contributed. Let me know if I missed anyone.

it enabled it but its put's it in the bottom right (top level menu). can i get it to the top right? - thanks
(2016-02-26, 18:48)gmanlou Wrote:

it enabled it but its put's it in the bottom right (top level menu). can i get it to the top right? - thanks
Not sure I follow. When using the top menu layout, you have two choices. Display date/time in the main menu, or detach it and it is shown in a notification just below the main menu. I don't know how it would be in the bottom right, you may need to post a screenshot.

Update: Oops, I see that the date/time changes were made in Mimic 3.40, which isn't in the Kodi repo yet. Will submit a pull request in the next day or two.
(2016-02-26, 19:36)braz Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 18:48)gmanlou Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:40)braz Wrote: Date/time was never in the top left, it was top right. There is a skin setting under "Home window" that will move date/time from the menu to the top right of the home screen.

Not sure I follow. When using the top menu layout, you have two choices. Display date/time in the main menu, or detach it and it is shown in a notification just below the main menu. I don't know how it would be in the bottom right, you may need to post a screenshot.

Update: Oops, I see that the date/time changes were made in Mimic 3.40, which isn't in the Kodi repo yet. Will submit a pull request in the next day or two.

thanks
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3