Remote Control app features?
I'm new to Kodi, so much that I never heard of it until about five minutes ago.

I have a large collection of video files. For the last few years I've been using a Patriot Box Office. The PBO remote has two buttons that we constantly use. The Skip button jumps thirty seconds forward (great for skipping credits) and Instant Replay, which jumps backwards five seconds, which is great for those "what did he just say?" moments.

Does any of the android remote apps for Kodi have those features, or maybe that can be manually programmed in?

Thanks!

paul
In Kodi v15 you can setup your skip steps in the GUI. Default is 10 seconds forward and 10 seconds backwards, but you can change it to 30 seconds forward. Thats what i use as well.

Cheers!
(2015-08-31, 17:11)wyild1 Wrote: In Kodi v15 you can setup your skip steps in the GUI. Default is 10 seconds forward and 10 seconds backwards, but you can change it to 30 seconds forward.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you rephrase "setup your skip steps in the GUI" and pretend that I haven't a clue on what you're talking about?
GUI = 'Graphical User Interface.'

In other words you can set the skip-steps on the screen, you don't need to edit files to do it.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Skip_steps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Control app features?0