Live TV constant jumping / freezing
Hi,

I'm new to Kodi and have just purchased a g-box q. I've got everything installed and working well with the exception of live tv. Streaming anything non live plays perfectly with little it no buffering but whatever live tv steam I try to watch I get constant freezes/jumps sometimes I get buffering messages but not often. After lots of research I'm lost. I've tried adding the following to the advanced settings with no joy.

<advancedsettings>
<pvr>
<minvideocachelevel>60</minvideocachelevel>
<minaudiocachelevel>60</minaudiocachelevel>
</pvr>
</advancedsettings>

This is using the IPTV simple client or Navi X

Really hope someone can help
You could also try pressing 'pause', waiting a few seconds, then pressing 'play' (so you are timeshifting a few seconds, rather than playing 100% 'live').

What version of Operating System / kodi / kodi pvr 'ipsimple' client are you running on your g-box q ?

Can you post a log file? (http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy)
NaviX is a banned addon so don't even bother getting help with that one. If you have issues with the IPTV simple client too, please post a debug log.
I'm running Android 4.4.2 with Kodi 15.1 and PVR IPTV Simple Client 1.11.5. There isn't a pause option only a stop, the pause button appears to be greyed out.

The log file is here: http://xbmclogs.com/pv2nyf2sc

Really hope someone can be of help, I did notice while debug was running the FPS appears to shoot up when the jumping / freezing happens.
Can you not read? Piracy addons are banned and it's not a surprise that you've got issues when you seem to be running all of them. If you want help I would suggest you do a clean install with just the iptv addon installed.
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV constant jumping / freezing0