• 27(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
(2016-12-29, 06:04)manuelin Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 23:58)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 17:55)neckaros Wrote: @dmdsoftware are you aware of rclone encryption method?
I love their functional implementation

Great suggestion. Crypt in rclone works a lot like encfs. Will check if it feasible to support their encryption method.

It would be very interesting and very useful to implement in this addon the use of Rclone Crypt in addition to the currently supported EncFS.
ddurdle, is there any news regarding the support of the Rclone Crypt encryption method?

Thank you very much ddurdle and sorry for my bad english Wink

I´m interested too in Rclone Crypt. Is there any possibility to add this option?

Regards
(2017-01-31, 15:45)airone12 Wrote: hi there,
i feel like i'm going to ask a silly question, but even if i did my homework there is something i can't find/understand: how to use the encryption capabilities of this plugin.

i would like to put some family video on amazon cloud drive: it's my family, so i would like to encrypt them before putting them on the cloud (a single file, filename also encryption, like the one offered by cryptomator would be my choice), but still be able to stream from amazon to kodi.

i see that encfs encryption is supported: any chance i can find a step by step guide?

thanks a lot

encfs is supported if the device with playback supports the modules. What device are you using?
(2017-01-31, 19:31)dmdsoftware Wrote: encfs is supported if the device with playback supports the modules. What device are you using?

A Minix Neo X7 and X8 Android box
(2017-01-31, 19:50)airone12 Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 19:31)dmdsoftware Wrote: encfs is supported if the device with playback supports the modules. What device are you using?

A Minix Neo X7 and X8 Android box

Android is a difficult situation because encfs isn't supported natively and the methods to get it going are mixed based on version of android (and some require rooted access).

Even the alternative which is to use crypto library in python is supported easily on Windows, Linux, Mac, IOS(?), OSMC, OpenElec, etc, except for Android (again, mixed results based on version and rooted-status).
(2017-01-23, 19:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 19:18)zimnysbrain Wrote: Hi m8

Can you make it clear how to register this plugin with Amazon Drive
When I follow your instruction can't get it working
Do I need use my one time pascode in plugin for setup or generated on googles script page one?
Do I need register Gdrive plugin as well?
If I have few kodi installations do I need register for the new code for all of them?

Thanx

If this is working then great plagin for the kodi and amazing work.

Visit here -> https://www.amazon.com/ap/oa?client_id=a...9T8dm/exec

Provide it a made up username and "passcode" and you will enter the same into the [enroll account] in the plugin. You have 60 seconds between the time of creating the code and enrolling, otherwise the code expires. The code is displayed but it will take you likely longer then 60 seconds to enroll that code manually. This is why I simplify things by allowing you to create a toss-away one use account that fetches this code and registers it with your install.

You can either do this on every device you want to use the plugin or simply copy the settings.xml file from a device you enrolled an account on to each device you want access.

You don't need to use the Google Drive plugin.

I'm having the same problem. I create a username and passcode. I enter the Amazon Cloud Drive-testing video add-on. I click enroll account. I enter username... and then it gets stuck. There's no prompt for a passcode. I have to force quit Kodi for Kodi to start functioning again.

I'm using Kodi 17.0.alpha1 build 11 on Apple TV.
(2017-02-06, 00:34)NuovoToto Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 19:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 19:18)zimnysbrain Wrote: Hi m8

Can you make it clear how to register this plugin with Amazon Drive
When I follow your instruction can't get it working
Do I need use my one time pascode in plugin for setup or generated on googles script page one?
Do I need register Gdrive plugin as well?
If I have few kodi installations do I need register for the new code for all of them?

Thanx

If this is working then great plagin for the kodi and amazing work.

Visit here -> https://www.amazon.com/ap/oa?client_id=a...9T8dm/exec

Provide it a made up username and "passcode" and you will enter the same into the [enroll account] in the plugin. You have 60 seconds between the time of creating the code and enrolling, otherwise the code expires. The code is displayed but it will take you likely longer then 60 seconds to enroll that code manually. This is why I simplify things by allowing you to create a toss-away one use account that fetches this code and registers it with your install.

You can either do this on every device you want to use the plugin or simply copy the settings.xml file from a device you enrolled an account on to each device you want access.

You don't need to use the Google Drive plugin.

I'm having the same problem. I create a username and passcode. I enter the Amazon Cloud Drive-testing video add-on. I click enroll account. I enter username... and then it gets stuck. There's no prompt for a passcode. I have to force quit Kodi for Kodi to start functioning again.

I'm using Kodi 17.0.alpha1 build 11 on Apple TV.

Should be working now.
(2017-01-23, 19:33)dmdsoftware Wrote: Should be working now.

Unfortunately not. Am able to input username on Kodi but then nothing happens.
(2017-02-06, 17:37)NuovoToto Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 19:33)dmdsoftware Wrote: Should be working now.

Unfortunately not. Am able to input username on Kodi but then nothing happens.

I will need to investigate further.
The enrollment process is no longer working, something must have changed on Amazon.

The plugin will only work for users already with an account enlisted.

I cannot provide a timeline when or if this will be fixed.

I've opened an issue you can subscribe to be notified when a resolution is found -> https://github.com/ddurdle/Amazon-Cloud-.../issues/38

This thread will also be updated.
Hey All,

I was able to get the process working just now to enroll and connect to my Amazon Cloud Drive. I am using the stable release of Kodi 17. I did the following after the install of the repository and then the plugin itself
1. Open the plugin and select the enroll option.
2. Create the user name and password in kodi leave the dialog box up to retrieve the information about the amazon auth info
3. Go to a web browser and open the link http://dmdsoftware.net/
4. Click the link For XBMC / KODI Amazon Cloud Drive plugin authorization, visit here
5. Login to your Amazon Account that has the Amazon Cloud Drive and authorize the plugin to access your Amazon Cloud Drive
6. After being redirected to the Google Auth Page enter the same user name and password from step 2
7. Go back to Kodi and click the ok in the dialog boxes that will go out and try to retrieve the auth info for the amazon account.

I believe I had to try the retrieval step twice and then i was successful. You may even get a message there was a plugin error but I ignored it and the process worked. I have been able to browse my folders and even play a movie from the Amazon Cloud !!!
I was wondering which version is the latest / best to use? I have installed the repository with automatic updates and the installed the plugin version number listed in Kodi is 0.1.10. I have read through the posts and see there is a version 0.2.10 and on the 1st page of the forum the testing build is 0.2.3.

Thank You !!!
(2017-02-22, 21:41)Techhead33 Wrote: I was wondering which version is the latest / best to use? I have installed the repository with automatic updates and the installed the plugin version number listed in Kodi is 0.1.10. I have read through the posts and see there is a version 0.2.10 and on the 1st page of the forum the testing build is 0.2.3.

Thank You !!!

You should use the latest. Preferred the testing release to report any issues.
Hey dmdsoftware,

I am having an issue with the 0.2.10 plugin running on Windows 10 and KODI 17.1. Kodi is hanging up when i try to exit with the plugin installed and enabled. Kodi will hang up regardless if I open the plugin or not. I have to end up killing Kodi. If I disable the plugin then Kodi closes just fine without any issue. I have opened the Kodi log and this is what I am seeing at the end of the log...

22:36:38.258 T:8796 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\Techhead33\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.acd-testing\default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

I have encryption enabled and using encfs4win. I am able to stream encrypted video files just fine. Please let me know if I can provide any more information!

Thank you,
Techhead33
(2017-03-03, 05:46)Techhead33 Wrote: Hey dmdsoftware,

I am having an issue with the 0.2.10 plugin running on Windows 10 and KODI 17.1. Kodi is hanging up when i try to exit with the plugin installed and enabled. Kodi will hang up regardless if I open the plugin or not. I have to end up killing Kodi. If I disable the plugin then Kodi closes just fine without any issue. I have opened the Kodi log and this is what I am seeing at the end of the log...

22:36:38.258 T:8796 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\Techhead33\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.acd-testing\default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

I have encryption enabled and using encfs4win. I am able to stream encrypted video files just fine. Please let me know if I can provide any more information!

Thank you,
Techhead33

Which beta version of 17.1? If you can provide a link to the exact version, that would help.
Hey dmdsoftware,

Here is the link from the kodi download page:

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/ko...on_rc1.exe

Thanks
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7