• 5(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
(2015-10-02, 22:49)salitre Wrote: Hello!

ThankU for the plugin!

Any solution for the mkv files? ACD doesn't detect as video files and Kodi neither.

Regards!

They should be showing up in the plugin. I've been testing with them. I explicitly filtering to include mkv files (as you pointed out, they are not detected by Amazon as video)
(2015-10-02, 23:05)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-10-02, 22:49)salitre Wrote: Hello!

ThankU for the plugin!

Any solution for the mkv files? ACD doesn't detect as video files and Kodi neither.

Regards!

They should be showing up in the plugin. I've been testing with them. I explicitly filtering to include mkv files (as you pointed out, they are not detected by Amazon as video)

So I don't know what is happening but they are not detected by the plugin neither.

Edit: some of them now... i'm going to investigate...
Ok, I think that files > 9 gib can not be played!
I've also noticed that if you're manually updating your kodi plugins, make sure to remove any .pyc or .pyo files, otherwise recent code changes won't be reflected after you update. Smile
(2015-10-03, 18:42)salitre Wrote: Ok, I think that files > 9 gib can not be played!

I have no issue with a few 14-15GB files. Do you have a particular example of a file?

Remember, as the file size increases, it will put a larger requirement on your bandwidth to playback. A 15GB file required around 10-15MB/S constant for playback.
(2015-10-03, 22:21)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 18:42)salitre Wrote: Ok, I think that files > 9 gib can not be played!

I have no issue with a few 14-15GB files. Do you have a particular example of a file?

Remember, as the file size increases, it will put a larger requirement on your bandwidth to playback. A 15GB file required around 10-15MB/S constant for playback.

All files I have with more than 9GB no playback, not even start. With same files in a seedbox no problem, they start and get buffer sometimes... at least...
Those who are missing some files, I found a few instances in my account that are missing extensions, so they don't show up even when filtering for the extension (because the extension shows up as ""). Now that I know what is going on, it should be easy to workaround

... like this one....

{"eTagResponse":"****","id":"****","kind":"FILE","version":3,"labels":[],"contentProperties":{"extension":"","size":16507435812,"contentType":"application/x-matroska","version":1,"md5":"43d0e720e7f4f38a0103aacf9bb4b9b3"},"createdDate":"2015-09-16T23:57:50.001Z","createdBy":"PERL-CloudSync-","restricted":false,"modifiedDate":"2015-09-17T00:13:28.335Z","name":"Blood Diamond (2006).mkv","isShared":false,"parents":["b7gaOBnBPMA"],"status":"AVAILABLE"}
New release, solved at least one cause for missing files
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.1.4.zip

Version 0.1.4
- fix: missing files with extension "" such as some application/x-matroska
- implement: SEARCH
- implement: SAVED SEARCH
The first episode with Kevin Hart is a strm file linked to amazon cloud drive.

The second episode with Whitney is a local mkv.

How do I put HD, 720, Dolby Digital and HDTV in a non local file?
(2015-10-07, 16:47)tim4k Wrote: The first episode with Kevin Hart is a strm file linked to amazon cloud drive.

The second episode with Whitney is a local mkv.

How do I put HD, 720, Dolby Digital and HDTV in a non local file?

If anyone knows, let us know. I only know how to tag them within the plugin but not in a STRM
Thank you for the plugin.
I am testing and works. I will try play a video bigger than 9 GB to test.
Thank you very much.
Hello,

i installed the Plugin yesterday but had no luck to stream a video file.

Some background:
I run Kodi on a Fire TV Stick. The authentication was succesfull and i can see all my folders and files.
When i want to play a video file, Kodi says "Processing" for 2-3 seconds and then stops. Sometimes with a error message that something went wrong.
I tried an avi file and a mkv file. Both with the same results.

I use the german version of Amazon Cloud Drive, if this matters.

Any ideas how i can fix it or how i can find out more about the error?
(2015-10-16, 15:48)Arwis Wrote: Hello,

i installed the Plugin yesterday but had no luck to stream a video file.

Some background:
I run Kodi on a Fire TV Stick. The authentication was succesfull and i can see all my folders and files.
When i want to play a video file, Kodi says "Processing" for 2-3 seconds and then stops. Sometimes with a error message that something went wrong.
I tried an avi file and a mkv file. Both with the same results.

I use the german version of Amazon Cloud Drive, if this matters.

Any ideas how i can fix it or how i can find out more about the error?

The content is streamed using the contenturl, and the listings via metaurl. It is possible there is something not working with the contenturl for Europe. Anyone else in Europe have an issue?
(2015-10-13, 22:26)sidvicio Wrote: Thank you for the plugin.
Thank you very much.

Works with big files? For me not Sad
(2015-10-17, 13:32)salitre Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 22:26)sidvicio Wrote: Thank you for the plugin.
Thank you very much.

Works with big files? For me not Sad

Yes, it works for me when I test 14.5GB mkv.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7