Req Add CinemaVision
Now that the CinemaVision addon is in open beta (a replacement for Cinema Experience) would you consider integrating it into the skin? Maybe in the context menu when you are on a movie or in the movie information screen? Thanks a lot for considering - I think the skin is great. I use it with a Raspberry Pi 2 and it is fast and nice.

This is copied from the addon announcement thread

How to Integrate CinemaVision
We recommend that you add a button to your skins DialogVideoInfo.xml file. The button code below should work, and of course you'll want to change the ID (listed as 00 below) of the button so that it doesn't conflict with another button in your skin.
Code:
<control type="button" id="00">
     <description>CinemaVision</description>
     <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
     <label>CinemaVision</label>
     <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
     <onclick>RunScript(script.cinemavision,experience)</onclick>
     <visible>System.HasAddon(script.cinemavision) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
</control>
Yeah, I'll replace the Cinema Experience button in the extras menu. It's not something I use, though, so you'll have to let me know if there are any issues.
Support for CinemaVision added to github, replaces Cinema Experience in the extras menu.
(2015-09-05, 03:38)braz Wrote: Support for CinemaVision added to github, replaces Cinema Experience in the extras menu.

Thank you so much. I know this is a stupid question, but how do you get to the extras menu? I tried I, C. I know I should know this.
Press "i" for video info, then select the + icon on the right to load the extras menu. There should be an option for CinemaVision.
(2015-09-05, 22:40)braz Wrote: Press "i" for video info, then select the + icon on the right to load the extras menu. There should be an option for CinemaVision.

When I select the Plus nothing happens - am I missing an addon or something?
You have to be running Kodi 16 and the latest Mimic version from Github.
Does the official Mimic release in the Kodi repository for Isengard support CinemaVision?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2015-11-03, 22:06)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Does the official Mimic release in the Kodi repository for Isengard support CinemaVision?
Will add support before submitting the latest Isengard version to the repo.

Update: Just checked, support was added some time ago on github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add CinemaVision0