v15 Manually Force Music Extrafanart into DB
Hi All

I use Aeon Nox Silvo skin, and I have used the script toolbox which forces the Movies and TV Shows extrafanart (as downloaded by Artwork Downloader) into the DB which then displays all of the fanart on a slideshow when browsing the Movies/TV Shows libraries.

However script toolbox doesn't have an option for forcing the music extrafanart (as downloaded by CDArt Manager) into the DB, meaning that when browsing the artists, only the one static fanart background is displayed.

Is there a way to do this manually or with another tool I am unaware of? So Music also has the slideshow of fanart when browsing the music library?

Thanks
Did you try the Artist Slideshow, sound like this is what you are looking for...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124880
Artist Slideshow only works on "now playing" artist, though you can install Artist Slideshow Helper, and move all the cached art to an artist-name folder tree.

I don't know if it is possible to push extrafanart into the music db. I know some skins work by pointing to a folder tree (such as the one ASH creates) for a multi-image control.

scott s.
Its odd though cause it used to work flawlessly in Frodo Aeon Nox.
(2015-09-11, 01:15)Stildawn Wrote: Its odd though cause it used to work flawlessly in Frodo Aeon Nox.

What worked flawlessly?

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually Force Music Extrafanart into DB0