missing some Home Menu items
I'm rather new to Kodi, this skin, and everything so forgive me...

For some reason I'm missing some Home Menu items. In Settings>Home Menu it shows them as Enabled, yet they don't show up. Specifically, I'm missing Videos, Music, and Disc.

Running Kodi Isengard on Win10 PC with Plexbmc installed.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe not have something configured or populated for those home menu items to show up?
I can see those menu's on other skins when switching back and forth. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Amber. Made sure to have the latest version. Not certain I'm using the latest Plexbmc though. Latest I've found was from May. If that even matters.
Any help here would be appreciated.
(2015-09-08, 03:57)karmajack Wrote: I'm rather new to Kodi, this skin, and everything so forgive me...

For some reason I'm missing some Home Menu items. In Settings>Home Menu it shows them as Enabled, yet they don't show up. Specifically, I'm missing Videos, Music, and Disc.

Running Kodi Isengard on Win10 PC with Plexbmc installed.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe not have something configured or populated for those home menu items to show up?
I can see those menu's on other skins when switching back and forth. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Amber. Made sure to have the latest version. Not certain I'm using the latest Plexbmc though. Latest I've found was from May. If that even matters.
Any help here would be appreciated.

Switch to KODI mode to show KODI specific items and vice versa.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
missing some Home Menu items0