Spotlight
Hello, every time i open Kodi its always at "Movies spotlight", is it possible to set it that it will always be set on "Ongoing Episodes"
(2015-09-08, 14:00)phdzor Wrote: Hello, every time i open Kodi its always at "Movies spotlight", is it possible to set it that it will always be set on "Ongoing Episodes"

I think you can't change all at once, but you can change the widget for the different categories (videos, movies, tv, etc) individually. Go to "settings">"skin settings"> "Home"> "Costumize Home menu". on the left you choose the categories where you want to change the widget and then, on the right list, you go to "select widget" and choose what you want.

Best regards
(2015-09-08, 22:27)KODser Wrote:
(2015-09-08, 14:00)phdzor Wrote: Hello, every time i open Kodi its always at "Movies spotlight", is it possible to set it that it will always be set on "Ongoing Episodes"

I think you can't change all at once, but you can change the widget for the different categories (videos, movies, tv, etc) individually. Go to "settings">"skin settings"> "Home"> "Costumize Home menu". on the left you choose the categories where you want to change the widget and then, on the right list, you go to "select widget" and choose what you want.

Best regards

thanks
one more question, when i choose Movies spotlight or Recent Movies in widget it wont show anything, any idea why
(2015-09-09, 14:04)phdzor Wrote: one more question, when i choose Movies spotlight or Recent Movies in widget it wont show anything, any idea why

Don't know... Did you add movies to the library recently (with scraping) or have any movies on the library and not just the folder in the sources?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotlight0