custom channel group deleted
Brick 
Hi,

Got a problem with a custom channel group (kodi 15.1, mythtv pvr 2.4.2). After creating a channel group the group is visible under TV menu but after restart it is wiped out. Following options are disabled:
- synchronise channel groups with backend
- use channel order from backend
- use channel numbers from backend

I tried clear data and removing ~/.kodi dir and start fresh but no luck. I am sure it was working in 14.x I had previously.

Has anybody experienced a similar issue?

Regards
I dont use PVR but...

- synchronise channel groups with backend

You said its turned off, turn it on and test, also a debug log wouldnt go amiss here.
hi,

thanks for the response - I tried couple options already on/off synchronise channel groups does not make any difference. Regarding logs I will try to upload them here. One more question: how does it work in principle? - are channels downloaded from pvr and stored in a database? Where does kodi stores data - files or some sort of db?
I have vague idea only, PVR wise, I dont know exactly as I dont use it.

However yes everything Kodi is stored in either databases or xml for skin settings and Kodi settings, Everything is inside userdata (wiki) folder, PVR database is inside userdata (wiki)/Databases folder.

My first thought when you described your situation, had me thinking write permissions to your userdata (wiki) directory, in any case without a Debug Log its hard to tell.

enable debug and restart kodi, set this up in pvr, then grab the log and pastebin it.

Then restart kodi again (still in debug) so you can duplicate the issue happening (because you said when you restart its gone) then pastebin the log after a little while of Kodi starting.

I would recommend you use default skin only and no 3rd party skins for all this, you want to overrule 3rd party issues here.
Hi,

logs after I created a group: http://pastebin.com/YjGYKFHv

logs after restart - I removed entries related to Movies scanning: http://pastebin.com/qALXriKB
half logs... useless.
Confused do you mean I posted useless part or they don't have anything that would give a clue?
Debug logs shouldnt be cut as its very likely you dont know what information is useful or what isnt in order to decide what is important to pastebin.

I suggest you rename your userdata folder, and try this again with a default setup so we both get a pollution free clean debug log and overrule 3rd party addons/skins issues causing this.

Enable debug then restart kodi in debug, reproduce your sets for each part and pastebin the full resulting debug log.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
custom channel group deleted0