• 7(current)
Release iOS-X Skin
(2016-03-01, 09:24)Steverae Wrote: Hi Guys

For your info, the skinning engine works in 20160207 build of TvOS but has been disabled due to major changes in the menu button handling with this build. (see posts relating to TVos for more info)
To enable the TVos-X skin to appear you have to jump through several hoops (listed below)

1) Completely remove the 20160207 build of kodi via xcode
2) Reinstall the old 2016014 version - this has the skins enabled.
3) Copy over the skin files to your Addons folder
4) apply all your customisations to this build

Once everything is set how you like it

5) install the new 20160207 build of kodi over the top of the old version using the same provisioning profile (via xcode) and you'll have the benefits of the latest version with your customised skin

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE SKINS once you have done this as it will automatically revert back to confluence and you won't be able to switch back without repeating steps 1-5 above

Yes you are correct about the changes to the skinning engine, it has to do with DialogConfirm replacing DialogOK, DialogProgress, & DialogYesNo.

I have been working on Krypton compatible version of tvOS-X, it will be very alpha but will work until I work on the isengard & Jarvis compatible versions more. I will have something done in roughly a week.
Hi iCanuck, Can i have the skin file for tvOS-X? My account doesn't allow me to PM you. Thanks, and great work!
Version 03032016 has been released of kodi for ATV4 which resolves the skinning issue Smile
@iCanuck will the tvos-x be released soon? when?
Count me in too for skin file, would like to compare yours to AppTV.
Please PM with tvos skin also.

Would love to test it on all my devices

I am currently using a shield TV, shield tablet, Nexus player and HTC one and windows 10 PC and osx to test
Hi please can i get a PM with the tvOS skin im really eager to try it on my nvidia shield. thanks v much.
Love a PM too please
PM Please
Wink 
Can you PM the skin please ,i'd love to test it out Big Grin
Hello iCanuck,
I have installed this skin and it looks great. Compare to any skin this is one of the best skin i ever seen. Thank you for your hard work. I have a question : I can only see posters of local movies and tv shows on top of the home screen. Is there any way i can see for + Favourites icons if there are movie or tv shows posters. Please advise
(2016-03-30, 22:46)mkpanch Wrote: Hello iCanuck,
I have installed this skin and it looks great. Compare to any skin this is one of the best skin i ever seen. Thank you for your hard work. I have a question : I can only see posters of local movies and tv shows on top of the home screen. Is there any way i can see for + Favourites icons if there are movie or tv shows posters. Please advise

Sorry I don't fully understand your question...Are you trying to get a Favorite to populate onto the shelf?
hello Icanuck,
i can see my local movie and tv show icon on shelf. i want to populate movies from online movies and tv shows posters from addons. for example i add 2016 movies from any addon to favourite and add that +fav icon on home page. when i scroll to that icon on home page i need to see movie posters on shelf. basically yes when i scroll to favourite i need to see favourite movies posters on shelf
hi iCanuck,

When can we expect iOS-X to be listed as compatible with Jarvis?

thanks
Hello everyone, can you please PM the skin to me? I got a new remote and wonder how good it would work with this type of skin!
Thanks!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS-X Skin3