• 32(current)
Linux OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)
Working here (Nvidia_Legacy).

Presumably this only started with #1216, and wasn't a problem with#1212?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
will downgrade in the afternoon and will try to find out the cause.
Can not identify i have removed all addons after adding some oficcial addons it started the same.
This is debug log http://pastebin.com/UZwEdJR5
There are not only official if i rollback to 1201 the system works on latest it freezes and also on 1212.

From the log i would sat it is pulsar but can not be sure.

But on the other hand the same freeze without pulsar:
http://pastebin.com/i0mHvXW6

Funny is if i run a command systemctl restart kodi it works normally and does not freeze until i do reboot.

P.S.:
Rolling back to 1201 build Kodi does not freeze on 1205 it freezes.
Could be PR7030, will investigate.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hope it is since i have no idea what it isSad and is related with option 'allow other systems....'.

P.s.
May i ask you if you can read this post and is it possible that the patch/fix for timeshift is not included in your tvheadend build?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=249463&page=2

Tnx in advance
It is PR7030, hope to have an update later this evening.
(2015-12-17, 18:07)illiac4 Wrote: P.s.
May i ask you if you can read this post and is it possible that the patch/fix for timeshift is not included in your tvheadend build?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=249463&page=2

It will be included automatically in the next build.
(2015-12-17, 12:04)illiac4 Wrote: Can not identify i have removed all addons after adding some oficcial addons it started the same.
There are not only official if i rollback to 1201 the system works on latest it freezes and also on 1212.

Funny is if i run a command systemctl restart kodi it works normally and does not freeze until i do reboot.

P.S.:

Please try test build #1217z Nvidia_Legacy and report if that is any better.
(2015-12-17, 21:25)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 12:04)illiac4 Wrote: Can not identify i have removed all addons after adding some oficcial addons it started the same.

P.S.:

Please try test build #1217z Nvidia_Legacy and report if that is any better.

You have hit the nail. It works now. Have installed all the addons back just to be sure and it seems that this patch is causing Kodi to freeze. Will you exclude it in the future builds? Now the next step is to test the new tvheadend build when it will be build. TNX

P.s.:
Since my build is based on nvidia 610 and the fixed build is based on legacy drivers from nvidia, does that mean that i have to use now legacy build or. will this in the future also work for generic?
(2015-12-13, 09:28)fritsch Wrote: http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=...f004419f4b <- lol handbrake got a special workaround in ffmpeg .... unbelievable.

Wow! Thanks!

Is this in the test builds? If so, I will test and report back.
It should be in ™.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-12-18, 05:41)illiac4 Wrote: You have hit the nail. It works now. Have installed all the addons back just to be sure and it seems that this patch is causing Kodi to freeze. Will you exclude it in the future builds? Now the next step is to test the new tvheadend build when it will be build. TNX

There's nothing removed in #1217z, instead there's an extra patch which fixes the problem you were experiencing. Now that you've confirmed the new build is good, the extra patch will be added to PR7030.

(2015-12-18, 05:41)illiac4 Wrote: P.s.:
Since my build is based on nvidia 610 and the fixed build is based on legacy drivers from nvidia, does that mean that i have to use now legacy build or. will this in the future also work for generic?

The fix has nothing to do with Nvidia - from your debug (and this post where you linked to the Nvidia_Legacy addons folder) I assumed you were using Nvidia_Legacy so that's the only build I uploaded for you to test - my uplink bandwidth isn't great, so I don't want to waste time uploading builds that aren't required. Perhaps in future people could state what build they're using when reporting problems.

In future the fix will be in both Generic and Nvidia_Legacy.
(2015-12-18, 10:51)mcelliott Wrote: Wow! Thanks!

Is this in the test builds? If so, I will test and report back.

Yes it's in.
TNX Milhouse must have missed the addon for nvidia under addons instead of general.
New OpenELEC K* build #1218: Generic / Nvidia_Legacy
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux OpenELEC 4.4.0-rc5 #1 SMP Fri Dec 18 23:09:51 GMT 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20151218230839-#1218-g3f80ab1 [Build #1218]

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (3f80ab16, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (8221170b, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.4rc5 kernel
  2. Bump gcc-5.3.0, mesa-11.1.0
  3. FFmpeg: Implement image thumbnails
  4. Fix issue with PR:7030
Build Details:
  1. OpenELEC:
    • Update cacert.pem and provide a new method of creating it (PR:4498, 2 commits, 6 files changed)
    • Linux: update to 4.4-rc5 (PR:4499, 2 commits, 37 files changed)
    • ffmpeg: update to ffmpeg-2.8.3 (2a06ca0c)
    • gdb: update to gdb-7.10.1 (0cf74174)
    • gcc: update to gcc-5.3.0 (289d1509)
    • nano: update to nano-2.5.0 (f671ea77)
    • eventlircd: fix build with kernel 4.4 (74a46570)
    • mesa: update to mesa-11.1.0 (3f80ab16)
  2. XBMC:
    • Readmes: add libegl1-mesa-dev to dependencies (PR:8604, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • [README.linux] update list of binary addons (PR:8575, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [rendermananger] Ensure fps is valid before changing refresh rate (PR:8609, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [settings] Remove DTS-HD from general settings (PR:8606, 1 commit, 10 files changed)
    • Compile errors in RendererOMX.cpp (PR:8598, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • [mmalcodec] Reduce buffering in codec (PR:8610, 7 commits, 2 files changed)
    • [Windows] DXVA deinterlace support for DXVA renderer (PR:342, 2 commits, 9 files changed)
    • AE: fix passthrough for OSX sink (PR:8557, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • fixed: leftover kodi prefix in include path (PR:8615, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Feature: Separate windows for "Timer Rules" and "Timers" (PR:8561, 5 commits, 30 files changed)
    • [omxplayer] Avoid calling render callback with the lock held to avoid a deadlock (PR:8614, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [rbp] Support advanced deinterlace for 1080i (PR:8611, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • reduce padding on dialog buttons (PR:8592, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [Win32File] Fix invalid assert expression (PR:8551, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [mysql] Querying optimizer_switch needs to be non-fatal (PR:8545, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. dcadec:
    • Document internal structure fields. (9508bcba)
    • Simplify logging callback management. (53e32d7d)
    • Drop unneeded prefix from internal defines. (1a9339ef)
    • Remove unused fixed math functions. (e90e373b)
    • Add missing stdarg.h include. (d9f56c54)
    • Replace remaining speaker masks with layout define. (8a759860)
  4. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • [arm64] - fixed compilation for arm64 (PR:44, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] patch: Fix PR7030
    • Added: [pkg] PR:8583: FFmpeg: Implement image thumbnails
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)4