• 61(current)
Linux OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)
Cannot for the life of me get

'service.multimedia.tvheadend-7.0.1-#0221-milhouse-v4.1-1556-g2265541.zip 22-Feb-2016 00:45 7.9M '

to actually run... out the box 0221 is working with the bundled service for tvheadend but the moment i install the .zip and try it the web interface is not accessible. I return to addons and update back to the latest available 'out the box' and it works again,

Any hints? and is there any advantages to 0221 over the one i am running of which the release version i am unsure of...
(2016-02-22, 12:59)fritsch Wrote: How should that work in general? It is expected.

Should work as if it is a real file?
There is in deed one of those brainless settings: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1439092
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-02-22, 14:11)fritsch Wrote: There is in deed one of those brainless settings: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1439092

It's os x as server in my case, but I'll try to dig about it. Thanks.
(2016-02-22, 14:08)C-Quel Wrote: Any hints?

A debug log (wiki), perhaps?

Does the earlier tvheadend add-on release #0214 work any better?

(2016-02-22, 14:08)C-Quel Wrote: and is there any advantages to 0221 over the one i am running of which the release version i am unsure of...

These are builds of the tvheadend add-on from github master (at the time of the build) so they're bleeding edge builds of tvheadend - new features, new bugs etc.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-02-22, 14:35)Milhouse Wrote: Does the earlier tvheadend add-on release #0214 work any better?

No 0214 fails to start aswell... i will try and get a debug a bit later but as its the main tv server for the house i have to time it when the family is asleep and no recordings taking place.

Thank you... if i fathom it i will update you in due course
fixed it... a simple upgrade is not sufficient to many changes in tvheadend!

renamed old service.tvheadend folder .bak installed odds n sods addon and copied it back skipping specific files that caused error
Thank you for #0221.

It resolves an issue with the Xbox 360 wireless controller, reported here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246615.
I have a problem to update to build #0221. I'm on #0214.

I have downloaded twice and same problem.

After reboot I'm always on #0214.

Any idea ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 21:42)Guilouz Wrote: I have a problem to update to build #0221. I'm on #0214.

I have downloaded twice and same problem.

After reboot I'm always on #0214.

Any idea ?

if your original install was with a version prior to 6.0.1, then your system partition is too small for the newer builds. backup everything, do a fresh install of 6.0.1, update to 0221, restore data.
Or boot with a LiveCD and use gparted to resize your System (primary) and Storage (secondary) partitions - you need at least a 512MB primary partition. Your primary partition is probably 260MB (or smaller) and simply isn't large enough for the current releases.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi,

Here are more logs relating to the problems I am seeing with playing TV recordings from MediaPortal while the program is still recording.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3h0cq4dlh57z71...6.zip?dl=0

In this case, trying to skip forward to the actual start of University Challenge this evening proved harder than answering some of the questions! Smile

In many cases, it skips forward by a random amount and then goes into slow motion. Sometimes it skips backwards to the beginning.

Of course, I have no idea whether this is something that needs to be fixed in the plugin or core.

I appreciate your help.

Best wishes,

Mark
(2016-02-22, 23:33)Milhouse Wrote: Or boot with a LiveCD and use gparted to resize your System (primary) and Storage (secondary) partitions - you need at least a 512MB primary partition. Your primary partition is probably 260MB (or smaller) and simply isn't large enough for the current releases.

Thanks it's working Smile
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 10:39)VirtualRain Wrote: What do I look for in the build notes that signals an Intel GPU driver update?

Can someone answer this please?
You look for intel: Include [env] 858f6461: xf86-video-intel: bump to 371219c
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)4