• 30(current)
Linux OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)
1212 build, I have GUI sounds, PCM and DTS sounds from music and video. Looks good to me.

Log anyway.
http://sprunge.us/aNRB
Solved the audio problems. Seems messing with the build with the pulse issue had the audio input device wrong which is why only pass through worked. All good now. Thanks
http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=...f004419f4b <- lol handbrake got a special workaround in ffmpeg .... unbelievable.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@fritsch, is handbrake encoding so out of spec that this is required?
With the latest build audio ok, but again A/V sync issues with Iive tv (maybe even playing movies, not sure about it.). Please have a look:

OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0-Milhouse-20151212194502-#1212-gc5875ae.tar

http://xbmclogs.com/pvt49gipr
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Hello,

For me using latest version it seems that network services are started after trying to connect to Mysql database:

kodi.logUndecided

dmesg

Code:
Linux OpenELEC-s 4.3.2 #1 SMP Sat Dec 12 19:49:02 GMT 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Enable "Wait for network" in OpenELEC Settings add-on.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-12-13, 15:41)khaoohs Wrote: @fritsch, is handbrake encoding so out of spec that this is required?

Seems so ... it's no medal of honor this workaround :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Is this fixable?
http://pastebin.com/RwbKn7sz

The livetv stream just stops with buffering message. Then i have to stop and pres play again.
Buffering issue with USTV VOD addon:

Log1
Log 2
Log3
(2015-12-14, 00:10)Milhouse Wrote: Enable "Wait for network" in OpenELEC Settings add-on.

First log was with 10 sec wait time.
If i set 30 sec wait time wireless network is not even active when I reboot, Openelec seems to forget that I need an active network.

kodi-30sec.log

dmesg-30sec
(2015-12-14, 07:59)alextz Wrote: First log was with 10 sec wait time.
If i set 30 sec wait time wireless network is not even active when I reboot, Openelec seems to forget that I need an active network.

Which is the last build that works without a problem?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-12-14, 08:05)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-12-14, 07:59)alextz Wrote: First log was with 10 sec wait time.

Which is the last build that works without a problem?

5.0.8 works flawlessly. 6.0 does not connect automatically to the network whatever settings I do.

This one seems to be working better than 6.0 but does not work with my SQL database.
I mean of my builds in this thread... if it's a problem upstream, report it there.
Yes it's a general problem but in your latest versions it seems to be fixed except the mySQL connection.

Seen a report here and thanked of trying this solution but it does not work for me.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)4