Linux OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)
(2016-02-29, 23:46)maxh Wrote: I've been successfully running Openelec official builds for a long time. I wanted to try and install a test build however if I try and update past build:

#1017, 17-Oct-2015: Generic / Nvidia_Legacy -- Release post (Disable libaacs; bump OpenELEC packages, including ffmpeg 2.8.1; updates for airplay and libshairplay)

my screen remains blank and nothing is displayed. Build 1017 works and everything is as it should be. However, if I try and update to 1018 through to the latest 0226 build the system reboots as it should but then does not display anything. I can re-install 1017 so that i can get a working system.

Does anyone have an idea as to what is happening?

I would suggest upgrading to the latest build #0226 and if you boot into a black screen you should ssh into the device and execute the following commands - post the output to this thread:
Code:
dmesg | paste
cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | paste
lspci | paste
lspci -v | paste
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | paste
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17) - by Milhouse - 2016-03-01, 01:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)4