Release Play Random Videos - context item and script
(2016-02-23, 05:41)Hooterman Wrote: This has been my most sought after feature for years now. I still don't understand why this isn't a standard built-in feature for Kodi.

I have the context add on installed but I don't know how to take the next step and get it working. I'd rather not switch skins from Confluence if it's not absolutely necessary. Any tips on the easiest way I can get the context menu feature to work with it?

After installing the context item, open the context menu on something that contains videos (a TV show, video playlist, directory on the filesystem), and "Play Random" should be towards the bottom of that menu. Pressing that button should play a random video from the selected list.

I've just noticed an issue with Android and Python 2.6, so if you are on Android and "Play Random" is there, just not playing anything, I will have a fix ready soon.

Otherwise, post your log file, which should give me a better picture of what's going wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Play Random Videos - script and context item - by rmrector - 2016-02-23, 22:59
Got an error - by Brad Peterson - 2018-12-26, 02:25
FTP Media? - by GaryK4 - 2021-06-01, 14:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Random Videos - context item and script2