• 19(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
@movie78
Does mkv 3D was ripped with Makemkv ?

The zidoo Team must implement some nomenclatura SBS or TB to plays mkv 3D.... I Think...
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

(2015-10-06, 13:55)couto27 Wrote: @movie78
Does mkv 3D was ripped with Makemkv ?

The zidoo Team must implement some nomenclatura SBS or TB to plays mkv 3D.... I Think...

Yes!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Got an email my zidoo is on its way.
Are you guys serious? No 3d iso for now? Man that WAS the selling point, how could they yell it did work if it doesnt?
(2015-10-06, 15:12)Skank Wrote: Got an email my zidoo is on its way.
Are you guys serious? No 3d iso for now? Man that WAS the selling point, how could they yell it did work if it doesnt?

Shock the $$$$ out of meLaugh
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2015-10-06, 15:36)movie78 Wrote:

Yeah, well, if i had known this.. would i have bought it? Probably not.
The question is: will they be able to solve it?
(2015-10-06, 15:37)Skank Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 15:36)movie78 Wrote:

Yeah, well, if i had known this.. would i have bought it? Probably not.
The question is: will they be able to solve it?

This should be their number one priority or else this will not pass.

I think the have update on Friday,but i don't see any 3D frame packed fix.

We will release a beta custom kodi version on Oct. 9th.
1.Optimize the HDMI adaptation problem when playing 4K 60Hz.
2.Modify the buffer strategy of underlying decoder, and will optimize related code.
3. The optimization of support to HEVC TS streaming
Yeah read that.
But 3d iso is HIGH priority (within days), it is there marketing !!!!!!!!
So, now it hasn't 3d signal out, isn't it? It can't play 3d iso.

I think I'll cancel my order.
(2015-10-06, 15:59)langostino Wrote: So, now it hasn't 3d signal out, isn't it? It can't play 3d iso.

Don't cancel yet.
Wait for some more feedback from mirror88
I think they will add full 3D support as it's their source that allowed Kodi devs to add 3D ISO support to Raspberry Pi. mirror88's explanation about needing to resolve HDMI EDID to pass the necessary frame-packed trigger to 3D display makes sense.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
My X6 arrives in 3 weeks.
The hardware is there... But i have great hopes about this player due the software Team.
Good coders make good players...And the chameleon is the best exemple.

With the lack of 3D at this point, i still would trade my gecko for a second zidoo X6
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

(2015-10-06, 15:59)langostino Wrote: So, now it hasn't 3d signal out, isn't it? It can't play 3d iso.

I can't promise you anything now,It's need a technical meeting,But dued to our National Day, we are having a 7-day holiday from Otc.1st to Otc.7th.I write this post in my homeSmile It's my holidaySad So I said there will be an answer in a week.

when i said
Quote:Now Completed the two way 1080P decoding, but because of the reasons for HDMI EDID. The custom KODI does not send 3D signals to the tv. So it looks like SBS, we're in the check this problem.You can change your TV's 3D model to left/right temporary
It means you need manual switch 3D model on TV now.HDMKV is right!
(2015-10-06, 16:33)couto27 Wrote: My X6 arrives in 3 weeks.
The hardware is there... But i have great hopes about this player due the software Team.

With the lack of 3D at this point, i still would trade my gecko for a second zidoo X6Laugh

X6 is pretty smooth and very responsive,this is closet i have seen and Android device come close to Chromebox/OpenElec/KodiBuntu.

I was able to install Aeon MQ6 skin with a lot personal customize xml files and Kodi is still running smoothly,Aeon MQ6 is a heavy resource Skin.
(2015-10-06, 16:33)couto27 Wrote: My X6 arrives in 3 weeks.

With the lack of 3D at this point, i still would trade my gecko for a second zidoo X6

Thanks,zidoo x6 have many other characteristics are different from other boxes.And we will try to make it better
(2015-10-06, 16:36)mirror88 Wrote:

I can't promise you anything now,It's need a technical meeting,But dued to our National Day, we are having a 7-day holiday from Otc.1st to Otc.7th.I write this post in my homeSmile It's my holidaySad So I said there will be an answer in a week.

when i said
Quote:Now Completed the two way 1080P decoding, but because of the reasons for HDMI EDID. The custom KODI does not send 3D signals to the tv. So it looks like SBS, we're in the check this problem.You can change your TV's 3D model to left/right temporary
It means you need manual switch 3D model on TV now.HDMKV is right!

He cant promise it will do 3d iso?
But it was their marketing !!!
Saying "cant promise" doesnt fit, they are obliged to.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5