• 12(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
And why only can it buy from geekbuying? I think the better option is waiting some weeks. Isn't it?
Ordered mine on Sept 18 and am really anxious to check it out. I really like UI, really hope it lives up to it's hype. Am sure it will have some things which need improvement but hopefully it is stable and reliable from the get go.It sure seems to have horsepower to do most of what I want to use it for, Movies, live TV and I really hope they can get it approved for Netflix and Youtube HD.

Soon to ship from what I have heard.

Have had the Shield TV since it was intored and it is yet up to speed, maybe soon, update is supposed to be pending. We'll see.
it's very quiet at zidoo's side... Sad
hope they will ship tomorrow
(2015-09-29, 15:29)Skank Wrote: it's very quiet at zidoo's side... Sad

So sorry to keep you waiting so long. From yesterday on, our zidoo has sent samples to some Review users. Users who pre-ordered from Geekbuying with payment before Sep.20th, will get the X6 Pro box sooner.
Although we really want to make a perfect device and work hard, we spent a lot of time to study the usage habits and concerning functionalities of Europe and the United States users. Before producing, the X6 Pro box has been updated 15 FW versions in-house. We dare not say it's perfect before it has been really through user test. There will always be some unthinkable.
Therefore, we also hope to imporve our products through hearing the voice from uesrs. Be remember, according to ZIDOO previous regulation, we often update FW version once a month and support OTA update.

Thanks a lot!
(2015-09-30, 05:07)mirror88 Wrote:

So sorry to keep you waiting so long. From yesterday on, our zidoo has sent samples to some Review users. Users who pre-ordered from Geekbuying with payment before Sep.20th, will get the X6 Pro box sooner.
Although we really want to make a perfect device and work hard, we spent a lot of time to study the usage habits and concerning functionalities of Europe and the United States users. Before producing, the X6 Pro box has been updated 15 FW versions in-house. We dare not say it's perfect before it has been really through user test. There will always be some unthinkable.
Therefore, we also hope to imporve our products through hearing the voice from uesrs. Be remember, according to ZIDOO previous regulation, we often update FW version once a month and support OTA update.

Thanks a lot!

Can't wait.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-09-30, 05:07)mirror88 Wrote: [quote= Before producing, the X6 Pro box has been updated 15 FW versions in-house.

If there is already 15 FW versions done in house for this device, then the firmware that we are going to see on X6 Pro should be "near perfect..in terms of user experience." correct..

can't wait to see the early reviews as they said devices are already sent to reviewers.

Hope some one will post the review soon....
We will update the KODI for Rockchip source code on Oct. 9th.
1.Optimize the HDMI adaptation problem when playing 4K 60Hz.
2.Modify the buffer strategy of underlying decoder, and will optimize related code.
3. The optimization of support to HEVC TS streaming

Meanwhile, we will update the next FW version for ZIDOO X6 including these.
(2015-09-30, 10:27)mirror88 Wrote: We will update the KODI for Rockchip source code on Oct. 9th.
2.Modify the buffer strategy of underlying decoder, and will optimize related code.

hi mirror88,
I re-post my question: you said Netflix HD (1080p) is not supported by Zidoo X6. But Zidoo's official facebook page replied to my question saying "Hi, for you question "just another question: will Netflix HD (1080p) work on X6?" Yes, our X6Pro supports this. "
So, i would know where is the truth.
(2015-09-30, 10:53)medulin Wrote: hi mirror88,
I re-post my question: you said Netflix HD (1080p) is not supported by Zidoo X6. But Zidoo's official facebook page replied to my question saying "Hi, for you question "just another question: will Netflix HD (1080p) work on X6?" Yes, our X6Pro supports this. "
So, i would know where is the truth.

The answer is correct in kodi Forum. If there is our member answer you such that in facebook, I think I may need to assess him whether he is suitable for this job.Smile
Would you buy this zidoo x6 now for 89$ or would you wait some weeks for any review about it?
Shipment was dated 30 september, thats today , i wonder..
(2015-09-30, 05:07)mirror88 Wrote:

Thanks a lot!

i paid on 21th
But i did get an email, it would be shipped on 30th september

So what is it now? :p
(2015-09-30, 11:12)langostino Wrote: Would you buy this zidoo x6 now for 89$ or would you wait some weeks for any review about it?

Your Call.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-09-30, 10:27)mirror88 Wrote: We will update the KODI for Rockchip source code on Oct. 9th.

Can i make a critic before my Zidoo X6 arrive..... Angel

Every Android - Kodi REMOTE should come with 4 buttons pre-programed to work in Kodi, and they are - Audio, Subtitles, Info and Stop

From this picture Zidoo X6 Remote don't bring anything of that...

Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

I see remote haven't got a 3d specific button as Himedia Q5 and Q10 players. How can it put a film in 3d steroscopic mode?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5