• 15(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
I'm sure it's possible via this app; it is on HiMedia Q5.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-10-03, 02:28)movie78 Wrote: Can add Kodi Auto-launch in Zidoo setting menu?
Thanks!
X6 support Auto-launch any app,And do not need any third party APP to achieve
I must say the prompt replies from mirror88 and support for this device as well as the open attitude towards Kodi is refreshing and welcome. I am looking for a 2nd player and will be seriously considering this.
(2015-10-02, 04:27)mirror88 Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 16:20)goujam Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 16:16)movie78 Wrote: For Logitech Harmony user.

Zidoo x9 is compatible with Logitech Harmony remote
All Harmony products can control this device

I hope the X9 remote is the same as the X6

I asked on the Zidoo forum about Logitech harmony on the zidoo x6 and they said it works and they have physically tried it them selfs. Just hope we can get some code for extra buttons that are not on the original remote.
We have purchased the “Logitech Harmony 650”. Will be in the next version firmware to support it, and will add a wizard APP, in order to support such as "Stop","Subtitles","Audio" Control in kodi.Thanks for your feedback
We got it,And we will create a new device "zidoo x6" on logitech,It will be a full function remote control,includeConfusedtop,subtitle,audio,Multi task manager,etc.
You are adding support inside the Harmony software itself? That's fantastic news, as it will work on all Harmony remotes then. Great job !!
This is great news it means I can start using the box with it in its correct place as all my av equipment is hidden a way. Really looking forward to testing this out and if all goes to plan getting another couple for my other TV's
@mirror88 any mews on "23,976 problems" Can you solve them without have to wait for sdk fix from Rockchip ?
(2015-10-03, 05:51)mirror88 Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 02:28)movie78 Wrote: Can add Kodi Auto-launch in Zidoo setting menu?
Thanks!
X6 support Auto-launch any app,And do not need any third party APP to achieve

Good!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-10-03, 07:32)mirror88 Wrote:
(2015-10-02, 04:27)mirror88 Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 16:20)goujam Wrote: I asked on the Zidoo forum about Logitech harmony on the zidoo x6 and they said it works and they have physically tried it them selfs. Just hope we can get some code for extra buttons that are not on the original remote.
We have purchased the “Logitech Harmony 650”. Will be in the next version firmware to support it, and will add a wizard APP, in order to support such as "Stop","Subtitles","Audio" Control in kodi.Thanks for your feedback
We got it,And we will create a new device "zidoo x6" on logitech,It will be a full function remote control,includeConfusedtop,subtitle,audio,Multi task manager,etc.

You guys are not playingLaugh
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
mirror88 what is the truth..how long we have to wait..

earlier in one of your post you said orders up to 21st will be shipped by geekbuying on 30 sept onwards...how true is this...

I placed order on 19thand going by your statement,atleast i should be receiving my device in reasonable time ...but on enquiry,geekbuying is telling they will be shipping only on 22nd October after.

my question to you is why are you giving false information.if you stand by what you are saying..then why is geekbuying telling 22nd october,am confused.

Can I get your response...so I know where I stand.

Thanks in advance.
(2015-10-03, 23:50)asshenoy Wrote: mirror88 what is the truth..how long we have to wait..

earlier in one of your post you said orders up to 21st will be shipped by geekbuying on 30 sept onwards...how true is this...

I placed order on 19thand going by your statement,atleast i should be receiving my device in reasonable time ...but on enquiry,geekbuying is telling they will be shipping only on 22nd October after.

my question to you is why are you giving false information.if you stand by what you are saying..then why is geekbuying telling 22nd october,am confused.

Thanks in advance.

....same here. Ordered on the 18th September. (Order No:#3451476 )
(2015-10-03, 23:50)asshenoy Wrote: mirror88 what is the truth..how long we have to wait..

Thanks in advance.
What i said had not official comment on geekbuying, you'd better give your information from geekbuying.I just get the information from geekbuying Users who pre-ordered from Geekbuying with payment before Sep.20th, will get the X6 Pro box sooner,GB just one of zidoo's dealers.
I too placed my order on Sept 18th, Sept 19th according to geekbuying and it still has not shipped.

What happened?

Rew
I ordered the 16th when I spoke to them they said it would be dispatched this Monday. I think some people have had them dispatched already though
(2015-10-04, 12:14)Rew452 Wrote: I too placed my order on Sept 18th, Sept 19th according to geekbuying and it still has not shipped.

What happened?
Maybe you should contact geekbuying instead of badgering mirror88.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5