• 31(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
It shutdown automatically
The Onscreen message will indicate Powering OFF.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hi!

I just received my X6Pro too, how can i setup to Youtube to play in 1080p?
If you make search in the movie, you have this wierd slowing video and noisy audio?

Thanks!
(2015-10-12, 11:58)Worlon Wrote: Hello, I just got my x6. No available OTA yet. I started to test in my low level, but seems everything works fine. 4K vids, streams, app install and so on. I love this little box Smile

I heard it will be available tomorrow from Zidoo Forum.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2015-10-12, 09:01)wesk05 Wrote: Sending it as 0-255 will result in black crush for standard video.
Not if you set your display correctly. For example, Samsung HDTV's consider RGB 0-255 to be the normal case for RGB, and 16-235 RGB to be the outlier case. But it supports both. RGB 0-255 is the better choice if your display can accept it.
Another x6 pro review
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-...st63250627
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

Not much of a review. Many of these Android forums or sites seem to focus on benchmarks for CPU/graphics power as the interest is playing Asphalt 8? Not really Kodi for real home theater use.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-10-12, 12:05)movie78 Wrote: From Zidoo Tech Support in Zidoo forum

Quote:The first update will fix some basic bug.
the new function 3D FP/23.976 etc will cost one week work, we are working on it.

Really hope so
(2015-10-12, 16:50)hdmkv Wrote: Not much of a review. Many of these Android forums or sites seem to focus on benchmarks for CPU/graphics power as the interest is playing Asphalt 8? Not really Kodi for real home theater use.

AgreedCool
I just recieved my zidoo x6 pro.
But i have this problem, when im playing a movie in kodi and when its done playing it, it exits kodi and gets back to the main screen. Any one experienced this?
No, haven't had that issue. Are you using the installed Zidoo version of Kodi?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Hi Guys. Just received my x6.

I can see/play movies on external usb hard drive via x6 android browser but when running kodi I can only see/map x6 internal storage drive. How can I see the usb drive inside Kodi? sorry I haven't touch xbmc for a couple of years but last time I remember mapping pc drives/folders was pretty simple...

By the way picture quality (on my 120" screen) is pretty ordinary. This is using the default media player in the browser. I'm hoping playing the bluray mkv inside kodi is much better. Also I just plug the device in without making any tweaking so hopefully things can improve.

EDIT: unplug/ replug usb drive solved issues.
(2015-10-13, 02:44)hdmkv Wrote: No, haven't had that issue. Are you using the installed Zidoo version of Kodi?

Yes im using the kodi provided by zidoo, its straight out og the box. I also noticed that that in settings that ethernet are spelled "ehernet" is it doing that on yours?
(2015-10-13, 06:34)TRoager Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 02:44)hdmkv Wrote: No, haven't had that issue. Are you using the installed Zidoo version of Kodi?

Yes im using the kodi provided by zidoo, its straight out og the box. I also noticed that that in settings that ethernet are spelled "ehernet" is it doing that on yours?

Wait the new release today and overwrite with it .... It seems a beta firmware your, can you check the revision number?
(2015-10-13, 08:55)Domengo Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 06:34)TRoager Wrote:

Wait the new release today and overwrite with it .... It seems a beta firmware your, can you check the revision number?

I will check as soon as i get home from work.
(2015-10-13, 05:28)curiousmurf Wrote: By the way picture quality (on my 120" screen) is pretty ordinary. This is using the default media player in the browser. I'm hoping playing the bluray mkv inside kodi is much better. Also I just plug the device in without making any tweaking so hopefully things can improve.

Is it better picture quality in himedia q5 box?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5