• 49(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
I have to agree with wrxtasy; just something not right about a manufacturer rep starting a thread with claims in title/post... better if one of us users does it, even for Zidoo as it gives their box more validity about current state, fixes being worked on, improvements implemented, etc. I mean make it a dynamic, continually updated 1st post with all the details.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-10-22, 15:53)movie78 Wrote: Everyone is allow to open a thread in this forum,no one is force to read it or push to buy product advertise.

(2015-10-22, 16:15)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 16:12)wrxtasy Wrote: Thats actually incorrect, you are not allowed to Solicitate or Advertise your company products on the forum its point 2.2 in the Forum rules.

I'm not saying Zidoo are breaking this rule.

I don't see any product Advertisement in the first post.

First Post
Did you even read and understand what I just typed above ?

(2015-10-22, 16:20)hdmkv Wrote: I have to agree with wrxtasy; just something not right about a manufacturer rep starting a thread with claims in title/post... better if one of us users does it, even for Zidoo as it gives their box more validity about current state, fixes being worked on, improvements implemented, etc. I mean make it a dynamic, continually updated 1st post with all the details.

So if a manufacture has a product, he should contact one of the end user in this forum to start a thread,so the end user in this forum can use that as advantage to get free devices.

Putting restriction on what someone is allow to say or do in this opensource forum is not acceptable.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Thats not how I ended up with a WeTek Core to trouble shoot and beta test, I actually stumbled across the product on their forums accidentally and posted it up.

It was completely out of the blue when they sent me a device, unsolicited and with no strings attached what so ever.
Took meet completely and pleasantly by surprise, especially when 24p HD Netflix flexed its muscles.

Nothing was even asked for in return by WeTek.

Company Reps starting a thread however well intentioned in the first place can cause all sorts of independence issues.

Maybe better back on topic about the issues of X6
(2015-10-22, 16:50)Skank Wrote: Maybe better back on topic about the issues of X6

YEP!!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2015-10-22, 16:50)Skank Wrote: Maybe better back on topic about the issues of X6

Yeap

Please don't speed 23.976 to 24
(2015-10-22, 16:28)movie78 Wrote: So if a manufacture has a product, he should contact one of the end user in this forum to start a thread,so the end user in this forum can use that as advantage to get free devices.

Good point, but if that user posts a less-than-truthful or a bare-bones review, we all will be the first to call them out. I get free boxes from some manufacturers, others I buy. With all the money we've invested in our home theaters (AVR's, projectors, speakers), media players are only a small fraction of the cost. I buy boxes that look half-way like they might deliver on promises. Others (Open Hour Gecko is an example), I didn't as I don't trust Cloud Media/Syabas.

Anyway, yes, back to topic Smile.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-10-22, 16:59)goujam Wrote: Please don't speed 23.976 to 24

+1 I agree
@hdmkv

Are you seeing any lack of 3D depth with your BENQ W1070 ?
It's so strange that i am the only one with this issue.
Boy am I glad i cancelled my order for the zidoo x6 Smile

I also agree its unacceptable for a company to open a thread like this and make wild claims about what there product can do, whenever its clearly evident to all that the finished product comes nowhere near close to fulfilling the specs or promises advertised.
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
I guess the code from zidoo x6 about the implemantation of 3d iso (mvc) wasnt of that much importance to add support in mainstream kodi..
Only the pi2 profitted from it
(2015-10-21, 15:52)funkybudda72 Wrote: guys,

not sure if this bug has been mentioned here, but another user and I pointed out in the official Zidoo forum.

There's a bug when streaming video / playing from USB external drive that the file would be switched to 3D mode even when the file is not 3D. While I can disable the automatic switch on the 3D TV, it still causes a flicker and pause for few sec before the video resume normal playback. Here's the thread (user is tienlequoc, he posted a video in one of his reply on page 1):

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/...-beta.566/

Anyone else experienced this bug?

hi guys,

I am trying to see if anyone else has the same problem, please see quoted statement. If this is not the right thread to to ask, let me know...

PS: THis is using Kodi player from the Zidoo X6 Pro unit.
(2015-10-22, 18:11)funkybudda72 Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 15:52)funkybudda72 Wrote: guys,

not sure if this bug has been mentioned here, but another user and I pointed out in the official Zidoo forum.
There's a bug when streaming video / playing from USB external drive that the file would be switched to 3D mode even when the file is not 3D. While I can disable the automatic switch on the 3D TV, it still causes a flicker and pause for few sec before the video resume normal playback. Here's the thread (user is tienlequoc, he posted a video in one of his reply on page 1):
http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/...-beta.566/
Anyone else experienced this bug?

hi guys,
I am trying to see if anyone else has the same problem, please see quoted statement. If this is not the right thread to to ask, let me know...
PS: THis is using Kodi player from the Zidoo X6 Pro unit.
I have experienced it, but it is only when Kodi is in 3D mode. I have also noticed that even if I stop the 3D playback in Kodi, it some times doesn't stop. I have also noticed that playback auto repeats.
(2015-10-22, 17:12)movie78 Wrote: @hdmkv

Are you seeing any lack of 3D depth with your BENQ W1070 ?
It's so strange that i am the only one with this issue.
Is your Benq actually in 3D mode? My Epson projector doesn't switch automatically to 3D mode when Lumagen Video processor is in the chain. I have to manually toggle 3D on remote/menu. This just happens with Zidoo X6 Pro. When I connect the X6 directly to the projector, it will switch to 3D automatically. There may be something non standard in Zidoo's 3D output.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5