• 51(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
This thread has gotten messy honestly. Zidoo should create a private area in their forum if we're indeed doing 'closed beta' testing. That way we only post here about general/public releases.

Or, if Zidoo wants betas open, then still collect firmware feedback in one place for them (here or at Zidoo forum)? And maybe in this format:

- Firmware version tested:
- Display make/model:
- AVR make/model:
- Android setting 1920x1080p-24 enabled?
- All Zidoo h/w acceleration/optimization settings enabled?
- 3D ISO's tested:
- FPS reported by your display for each video:
- Any audio issues during playback?
- Issues found (after testing each ISO for at least 5 mins) (describe in detail):
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Hdmkv
Zidoo has a special dedicated part on their forum about beta's Wink
So no more talk here about it, not in other parts on zidoo forum

only in the beta part
Great... when was heck was that section added? Anyway, will post there instead. Thanks.

This thread should be closed I think, and someone (not mirror88 or another Zidoo rep) start a new one?
My HT
I keep saying a new thread should be created and this one closed down. The first one or two pages dynamically updated by an independant user after the Alpha or Beta Firmwares are tested over on Zidoo's very own forum.

Just go ahead and do it hdmv and let this one wither on the vine and perish.

(2015-10-23, 15:20)wrxtasy Wrote: I keep saying a new thread should be created and this one closed down. The first one or two pages dynamically updated by an independant user after the Alpha or Beta Firmwares are tested over on Zidoo's very own forum.

Just go ahead and do it hdmv and let this one wither on the vine and perish.

Should your WeTek Core thread get close too?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Well I was about to ask WeTek about creating their own special area on their own forum for bug busting too.

The difference with that thread was it was not created by a WeTek company representative or developer.
We have already been over this conversation before....

(2015-10-23, 15:26)wrxtasy Wrote: Well I was about to ask WeTek about creating their own special area on their own forum for bug busting too.

The difference with that thread was it was not created by a WeTek company representative or developer.

So you haven't even ask them yet,but you want this one to get close.

Confused
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Fresh start would help as there's no real meat in this thread until toward the end, and much of that 'meat' is based on a closed test firmware.
My HT
Wetek PM'd a while ago, if that makes movie78 any happier. Wink

edit:damn spelling

(2015-10-23, 15:20)wrxtasy Wrote: The first one or two pages dynamically updated by an independant user after the Alpha or Beta Firmwares are tested over on Zidoo's very own forum.
quote fist post for general info, 2-5 post reserved for update tips ecc.
(2015-10-23, 15:49)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-10-23, 15:26)wrxtasy Wrote: Well I was about to ask WeTek about creating their own special area on their own forum for bug busting too.

So i haven't even ask them,but you want this one to get close.

Confused

nice to be have special area for nvidia shield , wetek core , zidoo x6, himedia H8 ... and nice to himedia Q5, are there best's players on market to day IMO
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
All I'm asking for is some organisation for all the popular devices, to help the whole Kodi community.
What looun has suggested is exactly the right idea I had in mind.

Hardware sub-forums is a great idea. Okay, where are the mods? Smile
My HT
(2015-10-23, 16:04)wrxtasy Wrote: All I'm asking for is some organisation for all the popular devices, to help the whole Kodi community.
What looun has suggested is exactly the right idea I had in mind.

Hdmkv already have a 3D hardware thread.
The other point to consider is timely distribution of relevant information for any given Kodi device.

As an example, the nVIDIA Shield, the same questions get asked over and over and over again.
When is HD Audio passthrough coming ?
Does it support 23.976fps video output ?
Is Auto Refresh rate Switching working ?
What about 4K ?
What's the difference between Android TV OS and Android 5.1.1 ?
etc etc etc.

A LOT of new users unfortunately are never even aware there is a Wiki thread on the most popular Kodi media players.

This time wasting and endless repetition get on everyone's nerves.

BACK to ZIDOO TOPIC PLEASE!!!
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5