• 35(current)
Mod skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)
I've been working on Mimic, just took a few minutes to start updating this mod for Kodi 17 Krypton. Pushed the first commits so that it loads, still lots of work to do. No need for bug reports at this point. The master branch on github is for Krypton, the Jarvis version can be found in the jarvis branch.
Thanks for keeping this mod alive
hi,
i love this skin mod very much. i used it on my galaxy tab before but now i have minix with windows
my question is' if there is a way to use it on my new streamer(using keyboard and mouse)?
i hope that there is a way
(2016-06-11, 07:31)CheiFE Wrote: hi,
i love this skin mod very much. i used it on my galaxy tab before but now i have minix with windows
my question is' if there is a way to use it on my new streamer(using keyboard and mouse)?
It will work fine with your keyboard. There's no mouse support though.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-06-11, 07:48)braz Wrote:

Sent from my Nexus 6

can i find any script that help me to make it suppoort on mouse?
(2016-06-11, 08:06)CheiFE Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 07:48)braz Wrote:

Sent from my Nexus 6

can i find any script that help me to make it suppoort on mouse?
There are no scripts for mouse support, it has to be coded in the skin. If you want to use a mouse, I'd suggest giving Mimic a try. Not sure which other skins support mouse input.
Loving ur skin/mod braz. Especially the font choice.

One question. I installed a new copy of xbmc today on shield tv. From google play store. So 16.1. But i only have list view and thumbnail and two others. But im missing alot from the orginal arctic skin. When i try to selecy episode view. It shows 4. Then the rest of the menu is blank.

Seems weird no?
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2016-06-29, 23:28)henrikyo Wrote: Loving ur skin/mod braz. Especially the font choice.

One question. I installed a new copy of xbmc today on shield tv. From google play store. So 16.1. But i only have list view and thumbnail and two others. But im missing alot from the orginal arctic skin. When i try to selecy episode view. It shows 4. Then the rest of the menu is blank.

Seems weird no?
Be careful which version of this mod you install. The master branch is for Kodi Krypton, the Jarvis branch is for Kodi 16. I'm guessing you installed the latest from the master branch?

Sent from my Nexus 6
Hi braz,

Awesome that you've continued to update this!

One thing, and I know you're not interested in bugs.

However, in the original Arctic Zephyr, jurialmunkey did an update that added support for persistent widgets... When turned on, it stops the widgets from reloading every time you scroll the menu, which is needed when you're using widgets that pull info from the internet as they can take extra time to load. In titan this is handled very well also.

I noticed this option missing from your mod, do you have plans to add this in?
(2016-06-30, 23:43)loggio Wrote: Hi braz,

Awesome that you've continued to update this!

One thing, and I know you're not interested in bugs.

However, in the original Arctic Zephyr, jurialmunkey did an update that added support for persistent widgets... When turned on, it stops the widgets from reloading every time you scroll the menu, which is needed when you're using widgets that pull info from the internet as they can take extra time to load. In titan this is handled very well also.

I noticed this option missing from your mod, do you have plans to add this in?
You're welcome to post bug reports now, I think I've caught up on all the major ones. Will have to take a look at widgets again, I thought it was already using templates that don't have to reload. There's no option for this, it should be the default behavior.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Oh ok... Something may be broken then. As scrolling the menu forces reload of every widget.

1. When selecting an icon for a menu item in the skin shortcuts, a lot of the icons are not visible.
2 there's two weird black lines running through the buttons in the settings screen
3. Can't change views in any libraries other than live tv

Will post on more if I find. Pretty much just cosmetics at the moment.
(2016-07-01, 00:50)loggio Wrote: Oh ok... Something may be broken then. As scrolling the menu forces reload of every widget.

1. When selecting an icon for a menu item in the skin shortcuts, a lot of the icons are not visible.
2 there's two weird black lines running through the buttons in the settings screen
3. Can't change views in any libraries other than live tv

Will post on more if I find. Pretty much just cosmetics at the moment.
Hmm, I haven't experienced any of those issues, though I haven't been using the mod lately. Will test again.

Update: Just pushed a fix to github for the icon overrides and fixed the file browser. Haven't been able to reproduce the black lines in settings though. Changes views was working last week, but I see that it isn't now. Will investigate.

There is a delay when moving between widgets, but I don't think it is actually reloading them. I'll see what's causing the delay, since it isn't present in Mimic which uses similar templates.
I take that back, my AZ mod doesn't use templates for the widgets. I started updating them to use templates, but not sure when or if I will finish. Ran into several issues.

Update 2: The viewtype menu is now working again, I was using some deprecated window names that are no longer supported. Thanks for the bug reports!
Cool! That was quick.

I also noticed the icon in the top left Is blank in the pvr windows
Hi braz,

Thank you for a great skin. I've been looking for an alternative to replace Eminence 2 MOD, Because it no longer supports Krypton.

1)is there a option to change the colour of the text because it can be hard to see the text with certain background artwork

2) Background artwork not working for Tv Show-Next Aired

3) weather temperature missing

4) is there a option to show the number of watched/unwatched TV episodes

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
PVR doesn't seem to work for me on Krypton, nothing happens when I select "Live TV" from the home menu. It works with the default Estuary skin, is it just me?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)5