• 4(current)
Mod skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)
Is there a way of having coloured logos?
(2015-09-21, 14:29)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Is there a way of having coloured logos?
Only if you add them. Wink It's not something I will be interested in.
I meant coloured studio icons, IMDB etc...
(2015-09-21, 15:36)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I meant coloured studio icons, IMDB etc...
I know, they aren't something I would use so someone else would have to add them.
Shame

ill see what it looks like when i add my backgrounds and menus. Been working on a build for a few weeks. Alot of custom background images.
Used Aeon Madnox skin on my laptop which works fine but it wont work on my AFTV box so need to change the skin. I actually made this with Eminence v2 in mind but the headers in the top left cover my logo but luckily this skins ok so ill set it up using this in th next day or two.

(2015-09-21, 03:39)braz Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 00:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 16:56)bsoriano Wrote: 4. Could you please add subtitle language flags in the video info dialog?

This is already in the main skin (assuming you have script.skin.info.service installed). Audio and Sub language flags are shown on the info screen - audio in full colour and subs are slightly dimmed.
I just pushed an update that uses the new properties provided by Jarvis...the script is no longer needed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2095420

Thanks braz! Works great.

One other request is that in the Big Icons view for movies, when the movie is in the IMDb Top 250, a logo is shown, but not the Top 250 value (1, 2, 234, etc.) Could you please add this? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Just reporting one thing, hope this is the right place to do so:

Turning on "trending" widgets or any widgets that grabs third party elsewhere triggers an error in the ExtendedInfo addon, it then freezes up Kodi (16 09272015 beta). It does mention to check the logs, but I'm not sure where those are, I'd be happy to post these here if you find them helpful!

-

Thanks for all your hard work!
(2015-09-21, 15:42)bsoriano Wrote: Thanks braz! Works great.

One other request is that in the Big Icons view for movies, when the movie is in the IMDb Top 250, a logo is shown, but not the Top 250 value (1, 2, 234, etc.) Could you please add this? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Working on Mimic at the moment, but will take a look when I have time.

(2015-09-29, 05:33)cow07 Wrote: Just reporting one thing, hope this is the right place to do so:

Turning on "trending" widgets or any widgets that grabs third party elsewhere triggers an error in the ExtendedInfo addon, it then freezes up Kodi (16 09272015 beta). It does mention to check the logs, but I'm not sure where those are, I'd be happy to post these here if you find them helpful!

-

I'm not seeing any errors here, you'll need to post your logs. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Just added support for the cdART Manager script on github...

Regards,

Bart
Added to github.
(2015-09-30, 00:16)braz Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Added to github.

Thanks!
In preparation for some other tinkering with the widgets, I converted the skinshortcuts dialog so that it is part of skin settings...

Using the widget help from Bob Cratchett on Mimic as a guide, I'm updating the widgets to use the new skinshortcuts features. This means any library or addon node can be used as a widget and I added a property to choose the icon aspect ratio (poster, square, landscape). And there's no need for custom widgets now. Still have some cleanup to do but will be pushing to github soon.

I have a hard time quickly identifying my search results from their fanart, so redesigned the global search window in the Thumbnail style.

(2015-09-29, 06:06)braz Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Working on Mimic at the moment, but will take a look when I have time.

(2015-09-29, 05:33)cow07 Wrote: Just reporting one thing, hope this is the right place to do so:

-

I'm not seeing any errors here, you'll need to post your logs. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

I was able to fix this by installing 15.1 first and then upgrading to 16. Thanks!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)5