[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live
(2015-11-15, 18:12)yocoldrain Wrote: so, to update you guys, I hardly watch tv and my very own addon, so I don't know if anything changes on website and videos stop working. Ya'll have to let me know about this.
Moving on, every one in their own region has more/less channels than other regions from ditto website. so I'd suggest if anything that is not working please state your region so anyone else can verify if thats the case with them as well.

@jaspreet, I'm not sure how your pi picks up more channels than your other boxes, its the same code. Unless, you have different versions of this addon where for Pi, I changed code in last addon because it couldn't handle the parser. So, my guess is either you have older version on your other boxes OR you may need to play around with channel language in addon settings. Let me know if this works or not, I can look in to this if it doesn't.
@ace310, can you change your language to either English or All under addon settings and see if your channels show up.
@Newbie, stop being a complete noob and provide us more info. what do you mean STILL doesn't work? did it ever work for you? if not then you may have other issues since its working for everyone else?

Thanks. Never thought that I had Hindi selected for the addon. Now I can see all the channels. LaughLaugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live - by ace310 - 2015-11-16, 01:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live5