Linux Anything launched from Kodi will not enter full screen
I searched extensively on both corresponding add-ons but neither place has really given me a solution that works, despite me seeing a lot of other people with similar problems.

I can't seem to launch anything from Kodibuntu that will go full screen. Whether I use Rom Collection Browser (RCB) or Advanced launcher. I've tried adding the corresponding arguments as "full screen," whether it's a web browser (chromium, but apparently that's a huge headache to get working if it works at all) or an emulator (snes9x...where I even turned on the option to launch full screen when launching rom. It works fine in the lubuntu back end, but doesn't work at all when I'm in kodi/kodibuntu). I had lots of trouble of getting sound to work properly (everything sounded distorted on launch) but I think I fixed that.

But now I just can't seem to get either launcher to launch anything full screen. It stays in the top left hand corner in the case of emulators, or in chromium, half screen with no sound.

Any help would be appreciated..
You need a window manager for this. Loginto the desktop session, start kodi from there and try again, please.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Yes, I saw that my problem stemmed from the "isolation" session of kodibuntu. I did the openbox solution so that it still "appears" the same way as it did before and the launchers now work correctly. I hope this is a reasonable solution.

Thanks for the reply Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anything launched from Kodi will not enter full screen0