STRM -trailer files
Hi,

I've imported a flat folder structure of STRM files into the Kodi library (15.1 and 16 suffer this). They're of the format:
Movie Name (Year).ext.strm
Movie Name (Year)-trailer.ext.strm

(Exported with GDrive plugin).

Unfortunately it appears that Kodi seems to ignore the .STRM files for trailers, and when trying to watch a trailer for a movie (hitting "i", then trailer) it prompts me to install a Youtube plugin. Is there a way to prioritise the trailer strm file?

Thanks Smile
I suspect this is only something a developer can answer?
Sorry for the bump, but I'd really like to know if this is possible, as I pretty much stored my entire library on Google Drive, moviename-trailer.strm is also there but Lodi ignores it completely! Actually it seems to seek it for a little while (busy loading icon) but then, it goes back to information screen and trailer doesn't play...
Are the trailers scanned into your library, or have you just simply added them to the folder after the movie was scraped?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Actually I do that through Emby for Kodi, but prior to that I used Kodi's own systems and the issue was the same, Kodi wouldn't play strm trailers (that were created by the Google Drive add-on)

If I put the video files directly (not strm), it works though, which is kinda odd to me! Oh and they were there prior to library scan, I didn't add them later

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
STRM -trailer files0