v16 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis
I have an issue. Since I tried out Aeon MQ7 (and deleted it after a few minutes, too buggy and bloated so far), this Aeon MQ5 skin does not display the progress window for library update as well as library cleanup. I know that it is just a skin error, because in the Confluence skin I see the usual progress window.
I have already deleted MQ7 and looked at the settings, but cannot find the root cause. Any idea what could interfere or be the problem? As every skin now has its own settings files, there should not be an issue?!
Potentially it might also not be related to MQ7 and just a coincidence, but also then I have the same question: Everything else in the skin works fine, it is just the progress window missing (however the task to update the library is actually running and new movies get added).
@pigeldi, MQ7 is not buggy, if you see bugs, is time you mention where. We have many members using MQ7 without troubles, sound weird when I read comments like yours. For me don´t have troubles when person inform bugs, it´s great for fix, but when don´t explicit where or inform in proper way, for me it´s only very bad comment. One skin, don´t interfere in other, since all skin settings are splitted in separate folders.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
You will also find people using Kodi Alpha versions without problems, which does not mean that the software does not have bugs!

MQ7 is buggy, as I managed to "crash" it within a couple of minutes. Using the wall view for movies on my RPi3 led to a slowdown that I could only select another movie every few seconds, like the system was at its limit. After finally being able to switch to another view the name of the current view at the top was always not readable but just messed up text (stayed like that even after reboot). Some views keep the blue and red cases even when switching it off (which in this case only removed the text from the case). Movie widget with 12 movies did not show up, although selected in the options (worked for me on previous MQ versions). IT installed the add-in that automatically runs the next tv show which was then also active for MQ5 although in its options I deselected to start the next show automatically. This was just the first impression before I removed it again for now. Might look at it again on Krypton after some updates.
I appreciate your efforts, but for me personally it is a step back so far. Tried too much for eye candy and many very detailed customization options but lacking robustness and simplicity.

Anyways, this has nothing to do with my question, was just as you are feeling attacked.
Does anyone use this skin on osmc? Only other solution I could think about is that the latest updates of osmc interfere with some specifics of this skin that lead to the fact that progress windows are not displayed anymore.
MQ5 on Jarvis: Sometimes I get the progress dialog but sometimes it goes away. For me it was working well enough I haven't spent any time looking into it. I suspect it is an issue of "stacking" dialogs and what is "on top". I will take a look, but currently I mainly am working on MQ5 for Krypton. Unfortunately I am having a problem getting the skin to install on builds after 1022 (including the Beta 4 release). I know Kodi team made some changes as updating skins was causing files to improperly update and I suspect this is a fallout from those changes. Has naught to do with Jarvis but just FYI.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis1