Android Kodi not working
My kodi hasn't been able to update in the last two months. It says it is automatically download and never does can anyone help? Haven't been able to watch tv or movies since.
How does not being able to update Kodi stop you from watching your TV and movies?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
i cant watch them on my box
do you know how to fix it?
Lack of updates shouldn't affect playback. Where are you storing your TV and movies? You need to give more information.
i dont know. i bought a box with everything loaded on there
(2015-09-25, 21:23)alyssarenee1987 Wrote: i dont know. i bought a box with everything loaded on there

This forum doesn't allow the discussion of piracy streaming add ons. Check the forum rules. You'll need to get help from wherever you got your box.

Kodi is media player primarily designed to playback your local content and some legally available streaming services.

Many box sellers sell their wares by claiming they have "fully loaded" boxes that flawlessly give access to every movie and TV show for free. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably isn't...
can you make sure that you have the correct date & time displayed on your box, if not fix that and you should be good
(2015-09-25, 20:58)alyssarenee1987 Wrote: My kodi hasn't been able to update in the last two months. It says it is automatically download and never does can anyone help? Haven't been able to watch tv or movies since.

Do you know the make and model of your "box?" Smile (Pardon my humor.)
(2015-09-25, 21:45)Dangelus Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 21:23)alyssarenee1987 Wrote: i dont know. i bought a box with everything loaded on there

This forum doesn't allow the discussion of piracy streaming add ons. Check the forum rules. You'll need to get help from wherever you got your box.

Kodi is media player primarily designed to playback your local content and some legally available streaming services.

Many box sellers sell their wares by claiming they have "fully loaded" boxes that flawlessly give access to every movie and TV show for free. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably isn't...

just want to check...does the forum allow discussion of help in playback of local files that have been obtained from movie/tv download sites and similar ?
If you have an issue with playback of a local file and need help that is permitted.
You'd be better starting a new thread though.
Also beware that you'd most likely be asked for a debug log and those will show what add ons you have installed. If they include banned add ons then you most likely won't get help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not working0