Win Problem after install Kodi with Comp
Hi,

I am having a problem. After installing KODI 15.2 Isengard in Win10 was open fine but as soon I begin Installing repos and addons my screen transer in blue with message that an problem has been detected and will restart computer Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Specs
- Version of Kodi: 15.2
- Windows 10 Home
- CPU: IntelCore [email protected] Processor (64 bit)
- RAM amount: 8GB
- Video Card and Driver version: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
I know that there is an issue with AMD drivers and win 10, but you need a debug log (check the wiki at the top) in order for us to help you out better. If you are trying to install repos/addons that are banned/not supported here then you are out of luck.
(2015-09-28, 14:03)jevaneer Wrote: Hi,

I am having a problem. After installing KODI 15.2 Isengard in Win10 was open fine but as soon I begin Installing repos and addons my screen transer in blue with message that an problem has been detected and will restart computer Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Specs
- Version of Kodi: 15.2
- Windows 10 Home
- CPU: IntelCore [email protected] Processor (64 bit)
- RAM amount: 8GB
- Video Card and Driver version: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

Installing additional Repos are not Kodi standard, and therefore banned for discussion here. I assume your addons are from the same source repo, and therefore in the same category.

If Kodi works, before the addons, you need to address your issue with the repo/addon provider. Your questions will not be answered here.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem after install Kodi with Comp0