• 13(current)
Release Eunique
(2015-12-19, 06:19)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 01:44)badaas Wrote: reapply the eunique theme or badaas theme please, you did that right
?
Yes I did, but eg when you scroll over something, the text is completely gone, unless you scroll somewhere else.

If that makes sense Smile
Need picture
(2015-12-19, 15:25)badaas Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 06:19)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 01:44)badaas Wrote: reapply the eunique theme or badaas theme please, you did that right
?
Yes I did, but eg when you scroll over something, the text is completely gone, unless you scroll somewhere else.

If that makes sense Smile
Need picture
Will send one soon, just away at the moment.
Use version 1.0.1 in kodi repo [goto addons and click left 'check for updates']. Apply 'Eunique' theme.
(2015-12-19, 15:23)badaas Wrote: On music visualisation press ok, bring up options and press the wave form icon then select none.

Thanks for your reply Big Grin
This results in empty black screen, no artist info, playing info or pics.. nada.
If i select the info icon all you get is a cd animation and track info.
All i want is the random background artist pics which were there before.
Maybe i'll try and regress to the previous Huh
goto artist slideshow, enable so it uses transparent bg instead of black
im using and it works, will test more...
(2015-12-19, 16:30)badaas Wrote: goto artist slideshow, enable so it uses transparent bg instead of black
im using and it works, will test more...

Thanks again.
Gettin' somewhere, but now i get 4 pics Rolleyes
thaats what it is now sorry, 4 pics.. maybe option later. should 4 diff imaages, enable diff sources in artist slideshow
No biggie, I would just prefer one image in rotation.
Good stuff and thanks again Smile
Ok thanks will put it on to-do list
Version 1.0.2 is now in the kodi repo.

New stuff in GIT includes a new wip mini info list view

As normal please report any bugs. Cheers
What we're the changes to the vertical layout Badaas? I dunno if it was you or IM that mentioned some big changes to the normal vertical layout Smile
Is there no Music player or visualisation when playing music besides the Ltitle bar at top?
The vertical menu changed considerably from v0.0.13 to v1.0.2.. If you can't tell the difference I'm not sure what to say. Fading widgets, layout, hiding menus etc etc

Yes, the now playing bar is only at the top. You can turn on global visualisation if you want the homescreen to show the various patterns (eg wave etc)
(2015-12-22, 00:23)im85288 Wrote: The vertical menu changed considerably from v0.0.13 to v1.0.2.. If you can't tell the difference I'm not sure what to say. Fading widgets, layout, hiding menus etc etc

Yes, the now playing bar is only at the top. You can turn on global visualisation if you want the homescreen to show the various patterns (eg wave etc)
Bit harsh there IM. Wink

To be honest, I only used the vertical layout once or twice at the beginning, and then switched back to the normal horizontal one. So any changes that were made between the versions I haven't picked up on. Smile

On the music bar at the top, any plans to relook at that? It's kind of difficult to see at times. Maybe a nice music type player in the future?
(2015-12-22, 01:21)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 00:23)im85288 Wrote: The vertical menu changed considerably from v0.0.13 to v1.0.2.. If you can't tell the difference I'm not sure what to say. Fading widgets, layout, hiding menus etc etc

Bit harsh there IM. Wink

To be honest, I only used the vertical layout once or twice at the beginning, and then switched back to the normal horizontal one. So any changes that were made between the versions I haven't picked up on. Smile

On the music bar at the top, any plans to relook at that? It's kind of difficult to see at times. Maybe a nice music type player in the future?

There is minimal menu option, this gets rid of the menu bg so is see through.
We have no room for a player type floating device, can maybe look at increasing something.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3