• 114(current)
Release NHL TV™
FYI... I had no issues today on Amazon fire tv with kodi 17.6. I'm in Canada I've tried 3 games and all of them worked just fine. Later I will try my win10 Htpc.

Update: no issues on win10 x64 1803 with plain vanilla 17.6.
Strange works fine for me. Tested on pc and 2 separate fire tvs (all on kodi 18 beta 2).

Full log files please.
it was working for me last season without any problems. 
full logs from testing on PC this morning
http://paste.kodi.tv/iwevugunor

thanks heaps for your help
@bagsone Nothing really stuck out in the logs.  Try going to settings and changing CDN to No Preference, Stream quality to Best Available if they already aren't. Also, do you have inputstream adaptive enabled? Try toggling that.
Thanks for the suggestions. I wont be able to test it out during the live games today, but will test and let you know. The inputstream suggestion makes me think I need to test on something that isn't plugged into my TV, I will do that too.
I've been having some playback issues with this on a MiiBox I've been running it on.  No issues at all last season but also I'v been reading a lot of complaints about people and the latest MiiBox updates.  Wondering if anyone out there has had similar issues?  Things have been terribly choppy playback wise.
Hi @eracknaphobia 
I'm not sure what has happened, however it is working again for me. The last time I tested the plugin, it wasn't working with all your suggestions, but didn't have time to collect up the logs at that time (stupid real world work). When I tried again today it was working again. I'll put it down to pre-season weirdness, or gritty scared it back into working. Thanks for your help.
Big Grin 
Rofl Gritty
I get buffering a lot too. It’s really a shame because the picture quality of this add on I s so much better than the Xbox one app or the website. 
Roger subscriber too. Now i try Showbox App for Android
First time poster.

I just want to say a big thank you to Eracknaphobia for all his hard work on this add-on.

Not entirely sure if this is allowed here but I'll mention it anyway.
(My first post could be my last !)

I tried the new NHL app on Fire TV.
Wasn't impressed with the picture quality at all.
The add-on is so much better.

I got a new Android box and downloaded Kodi along with the NHL TV add-on.
I couldn't use the highest quality stream option as the buffering and freezing was crazy (I'm getting around 26 mbps download speeds).

However, I've now tried the add-on via SPMC and it's absolutely perfect.
Is everyone else getting sub HD quality? With "best available" PQ chosen I am only getting 960 x 544 29.97p for live and archived games. Last year 720p60 was no problem. Rogers subscriber. I have checked on both libreelec and windows.
(2018-10-04, 08:32)ardsavac Wrote: Is everyone else getting sub HD quality? With "best available" PQ chosen I am only getting 960 x 544 29.97p for live and archived games. Last year 720p60 was no problem. Rogers subscriber. I have checked on both libreelec and windows.
 are you using the inputstream adaptive add-on? I had to disable that addon, as I couldn't get it to give me the full 720p6fps when using the nhl.tv add-on. As soon as it is disabled, I get the full 720p6fps.
(2018-10-04, 17:20)feerlessleadr Wrote: are you using the inputstream adaptive add-on? I had to disable that addon, as I couldn't get it to give me the full 720p6fps when using the nhl.tv add-on. As soon as it is disabled, I get the full 720p6fps. 

Thanks a bunch. I had that add-on. When I disabled it my video went back to 720p60.
You can also manually select the stream quality with inputstream adaptive by setting Stream Selection to Manual.
(Addons > My Addons > VideoPlayer Inputstream > Inputstream Adaptive > Settings > Stream Selection).

Then when a stream is playing bring up the player controls, select Settings (Gear icon) > Video Settings > Video Stream.
(2018-10-05, 17:28)eracknaphobia Wrote: You can also manually select the stream quality with inputstream adaptive by setting Stream Selection to Manual.
(Addons > My Addons > VideoPlayer Inputstream > Inputstream Adaptive > Settings > Stream Selection).

Then when a stream is playing bring up the player controls, select Settings (Gear icon) > Video Settings > Video Stream.
I tried choosing the quality. The highest choices in quality would not begin playing. I can't remember if there was a specific error or not.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8