• 127(current)
Release NHL TV™
(2021-11-13, 21:29)rickcordisco Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 18:55)eracknaphobia Wrote: Latest Release Image
Found in My repo and The Official Kodi Repo

Watch recaps, extended highlights, live and archived full games* with NHL TV™
*Requires a valid NHL TV™ account to view full Live and Archived games. Blackout and other restrictions apply, including national blackouts.

Features
Today's Games - Jump right to the games that are on today
Yesterday's Games - Jump right to the games that were on yesterday
Goto Date - Watch archived games on a specified date, preview what games will occur on a future date
Favorite Team's Recent Games - View only your favorite teams games in the past 30 days
Favorite Team's Game Today This launches your favorite team's game and feed from the main menu
Recap & Extended Highlights - Watch highlights of archived games. Recap ~5min, Extendend Highlights ~10min (No NHL.tv account required)
Featured Videos - View latest highlights clips around the league (No NHL.tv account required)
Score Notifications - Get up to the minute score notifications of today's games no matter what you are doing in Kodi (No NHL.tv account required)
Free Game of The Day - Watch select live & archive games for free. These games will be highlighted in green (Requires an NHL.com account, which is free to create. Blackout Rules Apply)

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
I just downloaded Kodi and add ons. When i went to NHL.TV it wouldn't allow me to join or anything so i used my computer and went there. Apparently it is an ESPN product so i signed up and paid their fee, went back to my tv to the NHL.tv channel and each time i try to access the games it says Invalid Credentials for Identification [com.bamnetworks.registration.types.exception.IdentificationExc Account does not exist or identification failed]
ESPN+ and NHL.tv are not the same thing. Streaming hockey in the US needs an ESPN+ account, since NHL.tv is no longer used by the NHL for people in the US. You can download the ESPN addon (there is a thread in this forum for it) and you can use your ESPN+ credentials using that addon.
Hi, I have also problem using addon on LE RPi 3+. Games are playing just 960x540 (or something like that) resolution. I have checked and I have VideoPlayer InputStream Adaptive already installed. Also when Bitrate is set to 'Always Ask', it doesn't ask at all. Any help? Thanks.
(2021-11-21, 10:08)sailort Wrote: Hi, I have also problem using addon on LE RPi 3+. Games are playing just 960x540 (or something like that) resolution. I have checked and I have VideoPlayer InputStream Adaptive already installed. Also when Bitrate is set to 'Always Ask', it doesn't ask at all. Any help? Thanks.
Hmm, now it works. What I did I have selected Ignore display resolution in InputStream addon settings, which didn't help. Then I have selected stream selection to Manual in InputStream settings, then I have option in Video settings to manually change stream while stream is playing, there I had selected 1280x720 and it worked since even after reverting stream selection to Auto.
(2021-11-21, 10:08)sailort Wrote: Hi, I have also problem using addon on LE RPi 3+. Games are playing just 960x540 (or something like that) resolution. I have checked and I have VideoPlayer InputStream Adaptive already installed. Also when Bitrate is set to 'Always Ask', it doesn't ask at all. Any help? Thanks.

Double check that in the input stream addon settings, you have checked the box for "ignore display resolution" (or something close to that, I forget the exact words). I had the same issue until I checked that setting. Once I did that, I had to start the stream a few times to get the 720p60fps stream to load, but after it loaded once, it now always loads.
So does this addon still work or do we need an espn+ addon?
The information is here https://www.nhl.com/info/where-to-stream
I have been enjoying NHL.tv on Kodi for a few years now (thanks eracknaphobia!). It has worked this season until a few days ago:
[invalid credentials for identification]
[com.bamnetworks.registration.types.exception.Identification...
Account does not exist or identification failed]

I am in New Zealand, I see no longer gets NHL.tv (which begs the question of why they let me purchase the subscription, my account profile has my residence information). I tried VPN to a supported country, and while it *does* let me watch via the website, it does not work with the Kodi plugin. 

Any suggestions? Again given that VPN does the trick for the web player, I hope there is a way to get the kodi plugin to work - I can't stand the browser stream quality.

Cheers!
Guys im new to this kodi business.
I installed it on the new chromecast v3
( with remote)
Iv got the kodi 19.3 version and
NHL Eracknaphobia version 2021.10.1+ matrix. 1
Only I cant get it to work due to user name and password
Can someone help me out Please!!
Did you double check your username and password are correct?
I dont know where to find the username of password
nhl.tv

See first post
*Requires a valid NHL TV™ account to view full Live and Archived games. Blackout and other restrictions apply, including national blackouts.
Thanks for the Help. 
only problem hardly anyone uses CC in Holland 
and I don't trust PayPal it gets hacked.
nevertheless great work on the addons and thanks again for taking the time to help all the sports fans
We use ideal straight from a bank account 
and it's all finger and face id protected
Anyone else having issues during Playoff? I just get a "check logs for error" message when going to "todays games" or "yesterdays games".
Also, I don't know how to check the logs, I am on OSMC
Something seems to be wrong with the login. My subscription is active and works in the web browser, but the nhl.tv addon says that I do not have an active subscription. Last season everything worked without problems.
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8