• 2(current)
Release NHL TV™
(2015-10-15, 03:58)smirch1 Wrote: Still not working for me on a Linux box. I can access the game links. When i select one, the wheel spins round and round then stops. Works fine on my PC.

Have you tried changing the quality setting? I found a bug in it that won't play streams until the user changes the stream quality setting. I'll be pushing a fix out for that shortly.
(2015-10-15, 04:02)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 03:58)smirch1 Wrote: Still not working for me on a Linux box. I can access the game links. When i select one, the wheel spins round and round then stops. Works fine on my PC.

Have you tried changing the quality setting? I found a bug in it that won't play streams until the user changes the stream quality setting. I'll be pushing a fix out for that shortly.

I tried all the quality settings, non worked. Thanks for your response.
I got it working. Make sure you have the rogers box selected, checked case sensitive characters, and most importantly what worked for me was to use my login details which are not an email address. When you login to rogers gamecenter, look top right, if you are logged in, it shows you your login name up there.
I can login now. Archive game played. Can't test live game yet. Thanks
(2015-10-15, 04:16)smirch1 Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 04:02)eracknaphobia Wrote:

I'll get out my ubuntu laptop and give it a shot tonight. What flavor of linux are you using by the way?
Hmmm maybe its case sensitive.. I'll try that tonight.

My login is NOT my email address. Just a user name
(2015-10-15, 14:29)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 04:16)smirch1 Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 04:02)eracknaphobia Wrote: Have you tried changing the quality setting? I found a bug in it that won't play streams until the user changes the stream quality setting. I'll be pushing a fix out for that shortly.

I'll get out my ubuntu laptop and give it a shot tonight. What flavor of linux are you using by the way?
Linux ARM. It`s The Little Black Box, V2.
(2015-10-15, 01:42)binder420 Wrote: can you please add condensed games and highlights as well please
Thank for the plug in

This will be added in the next release.
Not sure if anyone else is getting funky problems with this. Isengard on OpenELEC, I go to open a stream and one of three things happens, it either does nothing, throws an error that it cannot open the stream or crashes Kodi...

Tried every live game going on at the moment and it's TU. Triple confirmed that my login is correct. NOT using Rogers, tried it with my username and my email. Rebooted, said a seance, stood on my head. Nothing. Oh, also tried the whole change the stream quality trick I saw in an earlier post, and nada.

Ideas?
(2015-10-16, 01:53)gsarducci Wrote: Not sure if anyone else is getting funky problems with this. Isengard on OpenELEC, I go to open a stream and one of three things happens, it either does nothing, throws an error that it cannot open the stream or crashes Kodi...

Tried every live game going on at the moment and it's TU. Triple confirmed that my login is correct. NOT using Rogers, tried it with my username and my email. Rebooted, said a seance, stood on my head. Nothing. Oh, also tried the whole change the stream quality trick I saw in an earlier post, and nada.

Ideas?
I`m also using OpenELEC. Could be a clue.
If you could post a log file we could see what kodi is trying to do.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2015-10-16, 02:34)eracknaphobia Wrote: If you could post a log file we could see what kodi is trying to do.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Here you are. http://xbmclogs.com/pdjyau3d2
Strange, the stream looks correct and very similar to the ones that are playing on my windows pc and fire tv. Your credentials are definitely correct because you are getting "valid" stream url's returned. I tested Ubuntu linux and it was working. So it does appear it may be linked to linux arm. I'll get into my raspberry pi when I get a chance and do some testing on it.
(2015-10-16, 03:16)eracknaphobia Wrote: Strange, the stream looks correct and very similar to the ones that are playing on my windows pc and fire tv. Your credentials are definitely correct because you are getting "valid" stream url's returned. I tested Ubuntu linux and it was working. So it does appear it may be linked to linux arm. I'll get into my raspberry pi when I get a chance and do some testing on it.

Thanks!
(2015-10-16, 04:03)smirch1 Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 03:16)eracknaphobia Wrote: Strange, the stream looks correct and very similar to the ones that are playing on my windows pc and fire tv. Your credentials are definitely correct because you are getting "valid" stream url's returned. I tested Ubuntu linux and it was working. So it does appear it may be linked to linux arm. I'll get into my raspberry pi when I get a chance and do some testing on it.

Thanks!

I noticed in the log you are on kodi 14.1 RC. Is it possible to update to version 15? There is a chance that what ever is causing the streams not to play, may have been patch in the newer release.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8