• 3(current)
Release NHL TV™
(2015-10-16, 21:27)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 04:03)smirch1 Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 03:16)eracknaphobia Wrote: Strange, the stream looks correct and very similar to the ones that are playing on my windows pc and fire tv. Your credentials are definitely correct because you are getting "valid" stream url's returned. I tested Ubuntu linux and it was working. So it does appear it may be linked to linux arm. I'll get into my raspberry pi when I get a chance and do some testing on it.

Thanks!

I noticed in the log you are on kodi 14.1 RC. Is it possible to update to version 15? There is a chance that what ever is causing the streams not to play, may have been patch in the newer release.
Good Catch. The folks at The Little Black Box have to do the updating. I can check the forums, but I think I`m stuck with what they supply. I have a Roku box that I use, but I remember the streams looking great using Kodi. Thanks for all your help.
Is it possible to set something so the games show the correct start time for each time zone? Thanks
Nice work as usual erack. Watched the Rangers/Devils game without issues (except that the Rangers lost).

One question though - you've made several excellent add-ons, why doesn't it say 'Skilled Python Coder' under your name??
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2015-10-19, 02:27)MetalChris Wrote: (except that the Rangers lost).

Boo! Deletes recording.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-18, 18:22)hscotty55 Wrote: Is it possible to set something so the games show the correct start time for each time zone? Thanks

Yeah, I should be able to fix that.

(2015-10-19, 02:27)MetalChris Wrote: Nice work as usual erack. Watched the Rangers/Devils game without issues (except that the Rangers lost).

One question though - you've made several excellent add-ons, why doesn't it say 'Skilled Python Coder' under your name??

Hahaha, thanks. I'm not sure what the requirements are to earn that title?
The plugin has been updated:

- Convert game start times from eastern to local time
I have a login that works on NHL gamecenter website but not on the addon. I confirmed the login details, unchecked rogers user as I am not and it gets all the way to letting me pick and home/away stream and it tells me invalid logon. The Timewasted one quit working for me so I thought I would give this one a try.
(2015-10-21, 19:19)mattmartinolc Wrote: I have a login that works on NHL gamecenter website but not on the addon. I confirmed the login details, unchecked rogers user as I am not and it gets all the way to letting me pick and home/away stream and it tells me invalid logon. The Timewasted one quit working for me so I thought I would give this one a try.

Maybe try this...

(2015-10-15, 04:44)dio_free Wrote: I got it working. Make sure you have the rogers box selected, checked case sensitive characters, and most importantly what worked for me was to use my login details which are not an email address. When you login to rogers gamecenter, look top right, if you are logged in, it shows you your login name up there.

but don't select the rogers option, obviously
Yeah I am not rogers so I have that unticked. And I use the username not the email address. No love.
And I didn't mention - I am using Kodi with Raspberry Pi
Updated the plugin

- Added game images
Hi Eracknaphobia! I apologize about not following up on my specific problem... Been out of town for the last week. With the updates it's still acting up trying to stream live games. Oddly I ran a test with the logs on and since there are no live games at this hour I ran an archived game and it worked fine... So that's obviously not the problem. I will see if I can catch a game in progress and see if I can get it to blow up with the logs on and fire them off to you.

Thanks for the hard work on this, man!
My raspberrypi 2 was suffering from the same issues until I set the gpu memory, not sure OpenELEC has a similar setting?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Raspberry_Pi_FAQ#M...256M_Pi.29

Also, it might worth trying different settings for video acceleration:
Settings > Video > Acceleration (Expert Mode)
***Update 2015.10.27 Released ***
- Organized settings into groups
- Code cleanup / organization
- Added Score notifications option under settings

The main update here is the score notifications. This is the same code I had written for the original NHL Gamecenter addon, I just ported it to my own addon and cleaned it up some. I'm not sure many people used it before, partially because I never really explained what it does, here's a brief explanation of what is does and why you should use it.
  • The scoring notification once started will check all games that are currently playing in regular intervals and display a notification on the screen
  • Notifies when a score has changed (Highlights the team that just scored)
  • Notifies when a game has ended (Highlights the winning team)
  • If you are watching a live game it will NOT show notifications for that particular game (no spoilers protection)
  • You do not have to be in the NHL Gamecenter LIVE addon to get notifications, so you can get scoring updates no matter what you are viewing in kodi
  • It will automatically kill the notifications process once all games for day have completed
  • You can manually Start / Stop notifications from the addon settings
nice update! Thanks!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8