• 5(current)
Release NHL TV™
Heart 
(2016-01-26, 17:08)ellisd Wrote: Hey Erack, glad to see you took this over. Unfortunately it wasn't in the budget for me to get GCL this year and testing was becoming a huge pain. Cheers!

If GCL wasn't in my budget, I'd hold a sign at a stop light that read "Will Work for NHL Subscription"
What are the differences between the three versions?
Score notifications not working here. But i ve the same Problem with the orginal addon.

Any idea?

Can any other Addon eventually block this feature?
(2016-01-27, 02:22)WHamilton Wrote: What are the differences between the three versions?

They are maintained by three different authors, each have different layout and abilities but they all will allow you to watch your NHL Gamecenter account through Kodi. Choice is good, right?

(2016-01-27, 04:04)WHamilton Wrote: Score notifications not working here. But i ve the same Problem with the orginal addon.

Any idea?

Can any other Addon eventually block this feature?

If you could post a link to an error log I would gladly take a look.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
That's a good choice right.

With the orginal Version i ve the problem, that I must delete the cookie file manually after round about 6 hours.

And here in Germany we are 6 hours before EST, so the Games normaly are on next day 1 am following. If on the next day are no games I get errors and I must put the kodi system clock back.
For example tonight.

I will check these two problems with live Edition.

I don't know, if I can do the logfile tonight, so it will be next week (after Allstar brake) likely.

I ve tested it yesterday also on another PC with a clean kodi profile and the notifications don't work.

Do you think we can watch NHL.TV over kodi next week, when MLB.tv become the producer?
(2016-01-27, 17:53)WHamilton Wrote: That's a good choice right.

With the orginal Version i ve the problem, that I must delete the cookie file manually after round about 6 hours.
I'm not sure how well the original NHL Gamecenter addon is being maintained anymore. This should not be a problem with my version because the logins are done on the fly.

Quote:And here in Germany we are 6 hours before EST, so the Games normaly are on next day 1 am following. If on the next day are no games I get errors and I must put the kodi system clock back.
I should be able to convert dates and times to local so you won't have mess around with the system clock.

Quote:For example tonight.

I will check these two problems with live Edition.

I don't know, if I can do the logfile tonight, so it will be next week (after Allstar brake) likely.

I ve tested it yesterday also on another PC with a clean kodi profile and the notifications don't work.
I'm wondering if the notifications error is linked to a date / time discrepancy. I'll look into this further.

Quote:Do you think we can watch NHL.TV over kodi next week, when MLB.tv become the producer?
I wouldn't expect it to change much, if at all. They usually do their overhauls in the off-season, but you never know.
With your addon

Yesterday Games FULL Games and Conseded:

only New Yersey@Carolina supports 60fps. All other only 30fps.

With the orginal addon every Games supports 60fps.
(2016-01-27, 19:47)WHamilton Wrote: With your addon

I'll take a look.
I am sry it's New Jersey @ Pittsburgh not @ Carolina.
Thanks for this addon. It's provided me with many hours of hockey this season! However, just ran into an issue quite suddenly. Was watching one minute, exited the program to check something on Steam, then ran into a problem when I opened it again literally 2 minutes later. I can't watch live games anymore, it gives an error. I can't even look at games under the Today and Recent categories, when I select either category I get the error. I can only watch them once they're in the archived section. Any ideas?

I should add that the app also doesn't work for my Android TV and tablet anymore either, I get the same issue, and that my apps for Ps3, Ps4 and Vita work just fine (aside from being really crappy!). Thanks in advance.
About notifications:

I ve installed your addon yesterday and notifications don't work. Over the day my NUC is in standBy Mode and yesterday Evening i started and watched the conseded Games and go sleeping shortly afterwards because of a Meeting very early today.

The NUC was on but the display dimms.

And in the Morning I saw all Notifications including the last "All Games ended" ...

I will check this again after the All Star brake.
Hello, I have the same error since today.

Live games and recent games I only get an error. Please help
You use the "NHL Gamecenter Live" version or an other?

With the orginal "NHL Gamecenter" you get errors under latest and live because today are no games scheduled. With the "Gamecenter Live" Edition there are no problems, but not all relive and conseded games are supportet 60fps@5 Mbits.
(2016-01-28, 08:50)Steakface Wrote: Thanks for this addon. It's provided me with many hours of hockey this season! However, just ran into an issue quite suddenly. Was watching one minute, exited the program to check something on Steam, then ran into a problem when I opened it again literally 2 minutes later. I can't watch live games anymore, it gives an error. I can't even look at games under the Today and Recent categories, when I select either category I get the error. I can only watch them once they're in the archived section. Any ideas?

I should add that the app also doesn't work for my Android TV and tablet anymore either, I get the same issue, and that my apps for Ps3, Ps4 and Vita work just fine (aside from being really crappy!). Thanks in advance.

(2016-01-28, 11:24)cruisebarth Wrote: Hello, I have the same error since today.

Live games and recent games I only get an error. Please help

It seems that a lot of people are having issues with nhl gamecenter in the past couple days. Count me in as one of those who are affected. It also effects the official apps (at least for me) so I would imagine it's something on the NHL's end that is causing this and is most likely due to the fact that the MLB is taking over the streaming service and the transition is causing some flakiness. Hope they can use the down time over the all star break to get these issues ironed out.
(2016-01-27, 20:01)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 19:47)WHamilton Wrote: With your addon

I'll take a look.

have you varifiered the problem?

I saw an other thing. I use the amber Skin and the pircutres (Games) i the standard view mode are a litte to big.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8