• 136(current)
Release NHL TV™
Hi Guys,

Any chance a new stable version of the repo will come to life shortly ?

It would simplify the deployment of a correct addon on Kodi

Thanks for your hard work

Best regards
Hi,
I would also like a new version of nhl.tv in kodi that would fix the login since I didn't run the beta version as instructed.
It's not advisable to trust random folks in the internet. That said here is the fixed version, without any warranty. I did reach out to the dev but didn't get a reply.

https://gofile.io/d/Nrsu8X
Hi,
Thank you for the file works good well I bow down to the ground good work.👍🙂
I suspect this is not a problem with the plugin but probably with the nhl streams....but some of the 60fps streams are clearly not 60fps. 
Anyone else seeing this?
Hi,
Yes, some games do not have a nice picture, such as those broadcast by TNT, TSN, SN, NBCSN Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, California, MSG and others, the picture is not smooth and the puck is like three times.
It would require a 5600 kpbs stream and not a master or 3500.
(2022-11-17, 11:56)Penguins Wrote: Hi,
Yes, some games do not have a nice picture, such as those broadcast by TNT, TSN, SN, NBCSN Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, California, MSG and others, the picture is not smooth and the puck is like three times.
It's quite possible that switching to the API that the Phone based Android App uses has limited the bit rates available from the API the web site used.  I would have to look closer.  I did see someone post a few replies back that there is a NHL.TV Android TV (Google TV) app now though.  So I'll have to track down the APK for that.  If anyone has a url for that let me know.
I had a look at the Android app and the 2-3 games I checked there was a 5000 bit rate option presented in the playlist.  Now maybe there is an issue that's stopping this addon from selecting that option I don't know I'm def not a Kodi addon developer.  I would have to spend way more time on this than I have.

I did come across an alternative fix that changes only how the plugin performs the login but leaves all the old url's in place.  Maybe this will fix the issue you are experiencing.

I just tested this on Kodi and it worked for me: https://gofile.io/d/J5fbB1

As previously, no warranty.. be careful with people on the internet.
Thanks, I'm pretty sure the stream from NHL.tv is the issue, not the links. Even before this change the quality has not been great, even when I stream from the website into my Chromecast.
(2022-11-18, 03:47)feerlessleadr Wrote: Thanks, I'm pretty sure the stream from NHL.tv is the issue, not the links. Even before this change the quality has not been great, even when I stream from the website into my Chromecast.

That's possible.  I'm watching the Leafs game, seems to be 720p/5000.  A bit oversaturated on the white, but that's sportnets problem Smile
(2022-11-18, 02:29)juggie Wrote:
(2022-11-17, 11:56)Penguins Wrote: Hi,
It's quite possible that switching to the API that the Phone based Android App uses has limited the bit rates available from the API the web site used.  I would have to look closer.  I did see someone post a few replies back that there is a NHL.TV Android TV (Google TV) app now though.  So I'll have to track down the APK for that.  If anyone has a url for that let me know.

Side note unrelated to Kodi, but for those USA/CAD I was able to locate the APK here: https://apkcombo.com/downloader/?#packag...&device=tv

I haven't looked at it closely, but it would appear to use the same API as the android app, which would be expected.
Streams from ESPN+ seem to be better.
Sportsnet streams (the Vancouver ones at least), but CBC looks good.
(loving this add-on btw, eracknophobia, you are a champ)
Running the Beta Fix version on Matrix, there are no login error messages but I am getting an error message about content not available due to my location when trying to open a video stream. I am in the USA. I am able to stream game recaps from the NHL.com website logging in with the same credentials.

I have only a free account with NHL.com, in the past this has worked fine to view game recaps and the free game of the week in this Kodi addon. Any ideas?
Try the last file I posted.  That one switches back to the website API w/ the work around for logging in.  The first fix I posted used the endpoints the android app uses.

Edit: From this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3118428
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8