Acer Tablet can't use video control buttons - playback pause etc
My touch screen Acer Tablet can't use Kodi video control buttons - playback pause etc

Is there a fix for this problem ?
I was able to get a mouse working with my Tablet, both wired and wireless USB versions. I discovered my Acer Iconia Tab 10 Android tablet has what's called the OTG API driver coding. Older tablets and phones don't have it. OTG is "On-The-Go". I bought a "USB OTG Adapter - Micro B" cable from Canada Computers for $ 7.99 plus tax that allows connecting various external USB peripherals to any Tablet or Phone with the OTG API driver, such as storage drives, keyboards, and mice. I was able to use the mouse instead of screen touching to access everything on my Tablet, and mouse click to run Kodi and watch videos and use the Kodi playback, pause, fast forward, and stop buttons. I had to change the Tablet Display Settings to 'Never Sleep'. I connected my Tablet to my big TV via HDMI and watched shows via Kodi on my Tablet on my big TV, able to pause frequently for bathroom trips ! Sadly though, I had to run the Tablet on battery power, and I could not 'right click' add any videos to my 'Favourites' list. Instead 'Right Click'ing returns me to any previous Kodi menu or screen. But, still, very cool, eh.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acer Tablet can't use video control buttons - playback pause etc0