*** Error in `/usr/local/lib/kodi/kodi.bin': free(): corrupted unsorted chunks:
Hi forum,

I compiled kodi on my Raspberry Pi 2 on Friday and today. The build ran through without any problem, but when I try to run the installed build, I get the following message:

Code:
*** Error in `/usr/local/lib/kodi/kodi.bin': free(): corrupted unsorted chunks: 0x0390bbe8 ***
Aborted (core dumped)

The crash report can be accessed here: http://pastebin.ca/3228529

Anyone interested in investigating that? Of course I could provide the dump. Just let me know where to put it.

Best regards,

Marshell3
I'm not using a RPi2 for Kodi, but I think you can put the dump also on pastebin.
Afterwards hopefully there is someone who can help you.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
not enough info. What options did you use to compile?
did you try with a clean userdata folder? mv ~/.kodi ~/.kodi.bak
enable debugging, if needed via advancedsettings.xml
@wisler: The dump can be found here:
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/...e_kodi.bin

@wsnipex:
What options did you use to compile?
Code:
CFLAGS="-I/opt/vc/include/ -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon-vfpv4" CXXFLAGS="-I/opt/vc/include/ -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon-vfpv4" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/vc/lib" FFMPEG_OPTS="--cpu=cortex-a7" ./configure --disable-gl --enable-gles --with-platform=raspberry-pi --disable-x11 --disable-vaapi --disable-vdpau --disable-libcec --disable-pulse --enable-projectm --disable-optical-drive --disable-dvdcss --disable-vtbdecoder --enable-alsa --enable-avahi --enable-player=omxplayer --disable-debug

did you try with a clean userdata folder?
Yes. I tried with both an existing profile, an empty one and an initialized one with just an advancedsettings.xml for logging.

enable debugging, if needed via advancedsettings.xml
Did that, but the log is not different from the one posted. I thought that the "disable-debug" just means that the automatic logging is disabled, but can be enabled using advancedsettings.xml. Either I was wrong there or the logging setting is not read.

Thanks in any case for your support!!!

Marshell3
Hi forum,

seems I identified the problem with my build. If you review the build output carefully it is observable that the FFMPEG build failed with
Code:
Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode `ubfx r3,r2,#0,#4'
seems this originates from the build options for FFMPEG. After I removed the platform specific build options (NEON, ARM7), the build completes successful.

Best regards,

Marshell3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*** Error in `/usr/local/lib/kodi/kodi.bin': free(): corrupted unsorted chunks:0