iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-06, 22:58)cpnow2 Wrote: Hi,
thanks for replying. I also have a free dev account too that I have tried but I'm still having the same issue. I have gone over it again and again but still no joy. I have also tried the test build that you sent in the links but it does not resolve the issue. You can DL the ipa here: http://we.tl/gcoP0QJ0Je It would be great to know what you think. thanks again.

Okay so here's the deal... every file that should be signed has the proper entitlements embedded in it but none of them have a signing certificate...

Here's an extra-verbose build of the App Signer that you can try (it won't work any differently but the logs may be more helpful)

Another thing, if you make a hello world tvOS project in Xcode will that deploy properly?

If not here's a few things you can try
  • Make sure your system time and time zone are correct (you never know...)
  • Create a new OS X user and try to sign it in there
  • Make sure that none of the Apple Developer CAs are missing from the system keychain
  • And if none of those work... try a fresh install of os x (if even just on another partition of your hard drive)

The app signer itself is working, but there is something wrong with the certificates on your system it seems...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2016-01-07, 06:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8